• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChrisBrownBills

A photo of a young Mr. Wilson at his fan memorial celebration. #Bills

BkeODvvIUAEuE5E.jpg

@JeffRussoWKBW

#Bills Center Eric Wood is here "it goes without saying that this season will be all about Ralph"

NYS Senate honors Mr. Wilson

BkeQR9SIAAI7GLj.jpg

@ChrisBrownBills

Best representation of Mr. Wilson's legacy here at his memorial celebration. #Bills

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

So, Polian revealed what I'd suspected all along: that Ralph had chances to move the team and didn't. Not only that, he voted against every franchise relocation.

That was Polian's warning to anyone looking to buy the team and move it. And while the warning doesn't carry much weight, it was still important to say and at least put out there.

Based on the "office" photo, Ralph used the same phone as I do in my office!

With all of his money, you'd think he could have at least upgraded his office TV to a flat screen HDTV. lol ;)

BTW, they should incorporate his office as a display in the new fan experience upgrade to the stadium entrance, IMO.

Thank you 26cornerblitz for the photos. As a fan living in Miami, I really appreciate it.

Do any of you guys have an estimate as to how many people attended the event?

the News article today referenced thousands of fans. Looked to be a substantial crowd from the photos I saw.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/bills-tribute-to-wilson-draws-thousands-of-grateful-fans-to-field-house-20140405