Hot for teacher PA style

Gary M

The "kid" is 18 -- am I missing something? Dude scored big time. Parents must be behind this. Oh, and more pics, please.

I think I heard somewhere that a girl at the school turned them in. Read into that what you will.

The whole thing is asinine. The "poor" "kid" is 18. I doubt that there is hardly anyone who feels badly for him or thinks that he was taken advantage of.

Maybe I am wrong, but the problem here is not what happened, but the draconian punishment that the teacher is facing.

I think I heard somewhere that a girl at the school turned them in. Read into that what you will.

The whole thing is asinine. The "poor" "kid" is 18. I doubt that there is hardly anyone who feels badly for him or thinks that he was taken advantage of.

Maybe I am wrong, but the problem here is not what happened, but the draconian punishment that the teacher is facing.

and none of the roughly 7 photos were what I consider lewd. 5 of them were suggestive. 2, including 1 were like the above. The worst it got was a fully nude profile view but therewas nnothing terribly visible.

If you go to change.org ans get a petition for SDS maybe we can post'm? Heh

and none of the roughly 7 photos were what I consider lewd. 5 of them were suggestive. 2, including 1 were like the above. The worst it got was a fully nude profile view but therewas nnothing terribly visible.

If you go to change.org ans get a petition for SDS maybe we can post'm? Heh

Quit your bragging and just post the damn things