Manny Lawson, what will become of him?

Buftex

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the NFL gamebooks, the Bills started in a 4-3 in every game.

Not sure I am remembering this correctly or what, but it may have been a 4-3 but we played some contraptions of it that were not "4-3." The last game against the Pats we had a few different guys in at DT and IIRC the outside guy was in a 2 pt stance. I cannot remember at this time fully, but I am pretty sure we did something different because Dareus was benched. It may have been the same 4 DL up front but I don't think it was designed with all three with a hand on the ground.

Correct me if I am wrong.

"I think he's gonna be a hybrid player. He's gonna be able to bring us something as an outside linebacker, but also come off the edge as a defensive end. So his versatility, again, is going to be utilized in this system, that we think is going to be very valuable for us," Whaley said of Lawson.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-news/2014/3/14/5508054/buffalo-bills-doug-whaley-linebackers-kiko-alonso-keith-rivers

Edited by papazoid

If Lawson gets cut, that's a bad sign. My hopes for the Schwartz Era are not high, but we'll see. Hopefully he's smart enough to adapt his D to the guys who are here.

Lets hope Schwartz is good enough to deserve another year after this one upcoming. (not like Crossman, working as Marrones gumba)

IT seems to me everyone assuming that the depth chart is Lawson Hughes at DE..I believe your going to see Hughes and Lawson playing 3rd and long and 2nd and long at OLB . ,Kiko and Rivers 1-2 downs...with some sort of rotation.. As far as a DE opposite Mario , i dont think he is on roster .yet.