Bills Won't take A TE or Tackle in first people

SJDK

They will take either Evans or Benjamin in the first and TJ graham is as good as gone. They will take a RB, LB, Tackle and then Guard. last picks are always best available. No tight end, Ebron is NOT Vernon Davis and Sammy Watkins will be the looked at as the most overhyped player from this draft.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evans and Mosley, would be great, Benjamin was EJ's boy at FSU but I think if we trade back a few spots we would be in good shape with Benjamin and 2 second round pics again

Link ? And Watkins rules fwiw.

Watkins is good, just not that good. He is Brandon Lafell/Eddie Royal

Mayock said Watkins is the best wideout in 10 years fwiw. Brandon Lafell and Eddie royal are nothing alike.

- both number 2s with speed but mediocre at the pro level

Mayock said Watkins is the best wideout in 10 years fwiw. Brandon Lafell and Eddie royal are nothing alike.

I'm lost jack, but maybe you're right.

Eddie Royal: averages about 50 receptions for about 500 yards

Brandon Lafell: averages about 40 receptions for 600 yards

- pretty much exactly the same except Lafell is taller

- both number 2s with speed but mediocre at the pro level

Eddie Royal: averages about 50 receptions for about 500 yards

Brandon Lafell: averages about 40 receptions for 600 yards

- pretty much exactly the same except Lafell is taller

This is where we need the sarcasm font (I hope).

Is Kirby drinking Watkins cool aid?!

Watkins was just compared to Eddie Royal & Brandon Lafell. He grades out in the AJ Green, Julio Jones territory. He has Steve Smith's toughness combined with Percy Harvin's skill set. He is 6'1 but plays bigger. I will be really, really surprised if he isn't elite.

Watkins was just compared to Eddie Royal & Brandon Lafell. He grades out in the AJ Green, Julio Jones territory. He has Steve Smith's toughness combined with Percy Harvin's skill set. He is 6'1 but plays bigger. I will be really, really surprised if he isn't elite.

Eddie royal ran a faster 40 at the combine(4.38) than Watkins. Besides I think he will end up like Harvin. Harvin can't get on the field, look that up, he misses a lot of games and I get the feeling Watkins will too

keep dreaming guys.... now that Byrd is a Saint the Bills FO can now justify drafting a safety with the #9 pick, as they me love them some DB's :lol:

The OP is 100% correct about not drafting a RT at #9, as they will either give that job to Chris Hairston or keep Pears in that RT position. The FO , and the majority of the fans this board thinks the team can win with scrubs playing on the O line.

This thread has me all confused.

To recap: Evans is a combination of Eddie Royal, Brandon Lafell & Percy Harvin.

keep dreaming guys.... now that Byrd is a Saint the Bills FO can now justify drafting a safety with the #9 pick, as they me love them some DB's :lol:

What odds are you offering on the Bills drafting a safety at #9 or are you just saying stuff to say stuff?