Bills 6.5 win total over under

papazoid

Now the Toronto game is our saving grace? Wow it's amazing how much of a pass this inept FO has gotten over the years.

Why chose to freak out over things that you can't control? It is a choice. We are actually fortunate to be able to enjoy the NFL at all. The main reason that I think the rest of the world sucks is because they don't have NFL football. I am half Canadian so I have a soft spot for them of course. Have a beer dude. :beer:

The sad thing is our expectations are so low.

Were happy at 8-8, because we see that as improvement from 6-10 seasons.

All we need is an improved EJ. That's it. This roster is ready to win now if EJ gets it together this year.

Is that because you're projecting that SJ or Chandler will hold on to the ball? My recollection is that those fumbles were the reason we lost the Falcons game.

You are right on why we lost that game, but my reasoning is that we will play better when 1/2 or more than 1/2 of the fans at a "Home" game aren't cheering for the opposition and the rest are wearing jerseys from teams not even playing that day. Atlanta up here in December is really an advantage for us that was missing with the weather, not to mention the "dead" feeling inside Rogers Center. So 9-7 it is.

Considered the Bills have averaged 6-10 over the past 14 years, I'd say that's a safe bet.

The sad thing is our expectations are so low.

Were happy at 8-8, because we see that as improvement from 6-10 seasons.

I guess we can see a parade in downtown Buffalo whenever the Bills make the playoffs again.

Why root for them then? If you don't go into every year thinking at least playoffs the Bills are better off without you. Stop looking at everything negativly and find the positive.

Say that with a straight face after 13 years of irrelevancy. We don't get to choose who we love, only how we choose to love them. Being born in western ny, I have no choice but to love the Bills and always will.

That doesn't mean I have to sit back and continue to eat shite sandwich after shite sandwich and have them tell me it's !@#$ing lobster.

Ive been a Bills fan since I was 4 yrs old, granted im only 24 but i live and breath Buffalo and i always have hope. I grew up in NJ and moved after 12 years to Chicago. It doesnt matter where you are from, you have to billieve, Without us fans, we wouldn't have a team here anymore.

Ps I was born in 1990 to a NY Giants fan of a father and a Cowboys fan of a mother, it doesnt matter the odds we just have to keep billieving

Ive been a Bills fan since I was 4 yrs old, granted im only 24 but i live and breath Buffalo and i always have hope. I grew up in NJ and moved after 12 years to Chicago. It doesnt matter where you are from, you have to billieve, Without us fans, we wouldn't have a team here anymore.

Ps I was born in 1990 to a NY Giants fan of a father and a Cowboys fan of a mother, it doesnt matter the odds we just have to keep billieving

The hope is strong in this one...

The good news is you're only 24 so you'll be around when there's a new owner and then you'll be able to see how a real NFL team is run.

So every year since you were 9 yrs old, you have expected playoffs? Man, this team really can (heart) string us along. To the OP I have to go with UNDER. Edited by Since 1972

6-10. so under i guess.

No uptick for replacing that loser Pettine with the Schwartz? :lol:

It's too early to tell, but this offseason has not been kind.

They set a team record for sacks and the D makes huge strides and then they have to replace him and his staff with the decidedly middling Jim Schwartz. Then their one All Pro is lost in free agency. They need EJ to step up A LOT.

I do...over, way over...young team with a great defense and potential for a great running attack with improvement on line. Go Bills!

A great defense that lost it's captain, is undergoing a scheme re-alignment, and hasn't been able to stop a RB for six years. The O-Line is still missing a LG, RT and depth. The defense is still missing depth at LB (even with Rivers) and out of the WRs on the roster only Goodwin, Stevie and Woods are any good. TJ can't track the ball and runs terrible routes, the rest of the WRs are terrible. No TE on the roster, a QB who had 2 knee surgeries last year and only managed to stay healthy for a handful of games.

Yeah. We're looking awesome so far.