Stag party tickets

mrags

Hey everyone. I feel like I'm whoring myself out here a little but, hey... Why not.

My stag party is going to be on Saturday, March 29th between 6-10pm. The Dugout sports bar complex on Transit Rd in Lockport. After the party ends at The Dugout we plan to go out to various "establishments" for the rest of the night.

Tickets run $25. All you can eat bar food and all you can drink draft beer and well. Cards, games, raffles involved. If your interested in going, or buying a ticket let me know.

-Mike

Edited by mrags

If I wasn't stuck in the 21st century!

Who still calls them "stag" parties these days?

when I hired your wife to be my stripper, she insisted I call it a "Stag Party". I think she said something about how it made her remember her youth when she used to have fun.

Hey everyone. I feel like I'm whoring myself out here a little but, hey... Why not.

My stag party is going to be on Saturday, March 29th between 6-10pm. The Dugout sports bar complex on Transit Rd in Lockport. After the party ends at The Dugout we plan to go out to various "establishments" for the rest of the night.

Tickets run $25. All you can eat bar food and all you can drink draft beer and well. Cards, games, raffles involved. If your interested in going, or buying a ticket let me know.

-Mike

Is air fare included?

How bout that. DC Tom is silenced by a simple "your wife" joke.

Sorry, I haven't been on the board since I posted that.

Edit:

Crap... Jokes on me because no woman in their right mind would marry a miserable SOB like DC Tom.

Joke's on you, shitball. My wife is the first to admit she's not in her right mind.

Tell your fiancee I said good luck, and most of the tests came back negative.

Guys who are still young enough to be getting married for the first time.

Have fun mrags.

Here's my take. Not so much an age related term, it's kind of become a regional term. For reference, I left WNY for college in 2002. I can remember my whole life growing up hearing about so and so's stag party. I never moved back to wny, have travelled a lot for work, have made friends from many areas of the country, and have attended countless weddings over the past 6-8 yrs. During that time, I've never heard the term stag party. Including the friends I have from WNY that have moved elsewhere. Now, the married friends I have from WNY that still live there all called it a stag party. Even in the last year or so. Am I imagining this or in that dialect quiz that was floating around online, was there a question about this? If so I bet its one of the best indicators for a WNY background. Anyways, sorry for the rant congrats and have a great time!

PS I went back home and incorporated a Bills weekend into mine. Night before the game ended with niagara county sherrifs pounding on our door at the holiday inn on the falls. Good times!

You underestimate me. Just a couple weeks ago I was making people miserable at a funeral. I am that good.

its going to be a bunch of angry cops, custom agents, and corrections officers. I doubt you could mess it up too much. Chances are we would laugh and tell you prisoner stories and make you throw up.

Because when they got there they found out you in fact were not dead yet?

and then there's this