Mike Evans WR

Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE

Will Clark DE

Terrance West RB

Brandon Dixon CB

Connor Shaw QB

Tom Hornsey P

Brandon Spikes isn't "somewhat realistic?"

He is a run-thumping MLB with attitude...EXACTLY what the Buffalo Bills need. Not to mention one of his favorite coaches is now on the Bills sideline.

He would also have a shot (twice a year) of taking out the legendary QB of the team who gave up on him.

But, "no thanks." :rolleyes:

Yeah both of these would not be high on my list.

As of now, a somewhat realistic take on what they could do:

Mike Mitchell S

Jeff Schwartz OG

Michael Oher OT

Jameel McLain ILB

Draft:

Mike Evans WR

Will Clark DE

Terrance West RB

Brandon Dixon CB

Connor Shaw QB

Tom Hornsey P

Spikes isn't high on your list, but Jameel McClain is? lmao. Come on!

(I will give you credit for your 1st two picks...that would make my offseason, exactly what I have been calling for since the fall...but Kelvin Benjamin would work too.)

Mike Mitchell S

Jeff Schwartz OG

Michael Oher OT

Jameel McLain ILB

Draft:

Mike Evans WR

Will Clark DE

Terrance West RB

Brandon Dixon CB

Connor Shaw QB

Tom Hornsey P

I wouldn't spend much on Michael Oher.

I am on the fence about Mike Evans - he might be very good, but I don't think it is a slam dunk - think he is a risky pick. I think I'd rather take Marqise Lee if they want a WR at 9.

I am not a fan of Sefarian-Jenkins.

Of course, I could be wrong about all 3, but that is my current view.

Edited by OldTimer1960

Has any player that left New England done that well? Welker maybe but he went from Brady to Manning. I would trust BB's evaluation of a NFL player over Whaley's.

Why? BB's drafting hasn't been special. He lucked into Tom Brady and Brady counts for A LOT. BB has had his share of miss-fires in the draft - they ALL do

I wouldn't spend much on Michael Oher.

I am on the fence about Mike Evans - he might be very good, but I don't think it is a slam dunk - think he is a risky pick. I think I'd rather take Marqise Lee if they want a WR at 9.

I am not a fan of Sefarian-Jenkins.

Of course, I could be wrong about all 3, but that is my current view.

I think Oher is an average at best tackle, but could be a good LG.

I think they need to pick up a veteran CB for depth. Justin Rogers may have personally caused them to fall out of the playoff race. Not only did teams tear him apart when he was on the field, but his poor play made them rush Gilmore back, who was then picked on as he tried to play with one arm. The team never recovered from those losses, which put them in a hole.

For this team right now, CB depth is even more important than a new WR or LB, but much easier to obtain.

Edited by Marauder'sMicro

Why? BB's drafting hasn't been special. He lucked into Tom Brady and Brady counts for A LOT. BB has had his share of miss-fires in the draft - they ALL do

Brady alone doesn't win that team 10 or more games 11 years in a row. I always find it funny when someone or something is successful that luck is the reason why. Certainly there's an element of luck, but it's not enough to keep you among the league's best for that long.

That said, I wouldn't go after someone that Belichick declines to retain.

I think Oher is an average at best tackle, but could be a good LG.

So, from "Blind Side" to Right side to inside? Couldn't resist that one, but I hadn't t hadn't thought of it like that - you might be right.

Brady alone doesn't win that team 10 or more games 11 years in a row. I always find it funny when someone or something is successful that luck is the reason why. Certainly there's an element of luck, but it's not enough to keep you among the league's best for that long.

That said, I wouldn't go after someone that Belichick declines to retain.

I didn't say that Bill Belichick was a bad drafter, just that he wasn't special.

Yes, the Patriats DID pick Tom Brady in the 6th round - that he turned out to be an all-time great was more than a little lucky.

I do agree with you that it takes more than 1 player to win 10 plus games a year, BUT Brady is one of those EXTREMELY rare QBs that can carry a team even when the rest of the team isn't that good.

Still, all that being said, I:

1. take your point - I'd be a little wary of someone that BB doesn't want

2. am in agreement that in the VAST majority of cases, it takes more than a good QB to win

I would like the Bills to pursue these players

OG Geoff Schwartz

OT Austin Howard

LB Artur Moats

TE Scott Chandler

LB Vincent Rey RFA they gave him the lowest tender

Nice list Fixxxer. I would think that would be a great free agent period. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Nice list Fixxxer. I would think that would be a great free agent period.

Thanks, I wanted to add a name for CB but I don't know much about the obscure guys (like our Robey) from other teams.

Thanks, I wanted to add a name for CB but I don't know much about the obscure guys (like our Robey) from other teams.

You addressed the OL and resigned/found players to fill roles that are needed. If the Bills did that they could go BPA for pretty much the whole draft.

I would like the Bills to pursue these players

OG Geoff Schwartz

OT Austin Howard

LB Artur Moats

TE Scott Chandler

LB Vincent Rey RFA they gave him the lowest tender

Add in Corey Graham for CB depth and core ST’s and that would be a good list with Schwartz and Howard. Wouldn’t mind Asamoah instead of Schwartz either.

Mike Mitchell S

Jeff Schwartz OG

Michael Oher OT

Jameel McLain ILB

Draft:

Mike Evans WR

Will Clark DE

Terrance West RB

Brandon Dixon CB

Connor Shaw QB

Tom Hornsey P

The only case the Bills should take a tight end is Ebron in the first round. Beyond that don't bother. There are no other game changing tight ends in this draft or free agency.

If I see a RB picked before the 7th round i'll puke.