my free agent wants

The only case the Bills should take a tight end is Ebron in the first round. Beyond that don't bother. There are no other game changing tight ends in this draft or free agency.

If I see a RB picked before the 7th round i'll puke.

Well...Have that barf bag ready... ;)

In all seriousness I don't expect the Bills to take a RB in the first 4 rounds...But I would not be at all surprised if they took a big back like Storm Johnson in the 5th-7th...They want to add a third RB...They seemed to like Wingo a bit, but I'm guessing they want to bring in some competition... B-)

I think they need to pick up a veteran CB for depth. Justin Rogers may have personally caused them to fall out of the playoff race. Not only did teams tear him apart when he was on the field, but his poor play made them rush Gilmore back, who was then picked on as he tried to play with one arm. The team never recovered from those losses, which put them in a hole.

For this team right now, CB depth is even more important than a new WR or LB, but much easier to obtain.

I somewhat agree with you. The Bills could use more CB depth especially a veteran/journeyman. Although I do not think it is as important a need as you stress it.

Personally, I think the Bills really need depth at DE. That is a position that nobody seems to be talking about. Our starting DE's aren't getting any younger, and we still don't know if we are keeping Carrington. Players like Stefan Charles & Corbin Bryant are strictly back-ups.

Drafting an up-and-coming DE would be a wise move.

The only case the Bills should take a tight end is Ebron in the first round. Beyond that don't bother. There are no other game changing tight ends in this draft or free agency.

If I see a RB picked before the 7th round i'll puke.

Ebron in the first or Niklas in the second for me. Niklas stayed in a lot in pass protection and is the best blocker among the TEs, but caught the ball further downfield than any TE in his class. He will end up being the #2 TE over Amaro or AS-J.

There are only three RBs I'd pick before RD6, Hyde, Hill, and West at RD4. If I hadn't filled my positional needs at ILB-TE-OG-RT by RD4, I would pass until RD7 or even UDFA and take a flyer on Tyler Gaffney, David Fluellen, Isaiah Crowell, or Lorenzo Taliaferro in that order.

I somewhat agree with you. The Bills could use more CB depth especially a veteran/journeyman. Although I do not think it is as important a need as you stress it.

Personally, I think the Bills really need depth at DE. That is a position that nobody seems to be talking about. Our starting DE's aren't getting any younger, and we still don't know if we are keeping Carrington. Players like Stefan Charles & Corbin Bryant are strictly back-ups.

Drafting an up-and-coming DE would be a wise move.

Depending on what Schwartz needs for his schemes, I could see DE as an early pick--maybe not RD1-2, but if Kareem Martin drop to our #73 pick, I could see it. Will Clarke RD4 and Brent Urban RD6-7 are two DEs I like later.

WELL I GUESS THIS IS A WISHLIST SO TRY THIS,

LAMAR HOUSTON DE

GEOFF SCWARTZ OG yea i know its misspelled.

maybe delmas fs ?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT.

Anthony Collins or Geoff Schwartz

Brandon Spikes. the end.

Edited by JM57

Fre agent singings I'd like to see:

Pettigrew TE

Streif RT

Schwartz LG

Draft:

1. Ebron TE

2. Borland LB

3. McCarron QB

These are all very realistic moves we can make and won't be cost prohibitive. I'd like to see the Bills employ a lot of two TE sets. With this lineup we can run and throw the ball effectively. Our offensive line will be pretty good and Pettigrew is an excellent blocker. McCarron can push EJ, may the best man win.