Canada House

ET1062

In addition to cancelling this years Toronto game, the Buffalo Bills have created "Canada House", near Ralph Wilson Stadium, that will serve as the official pre-game Canadian tailgate zone for all Bills home games. What to expect at "Canada House" Tim Hortons, piles of discarded clothing, Molson, Labatts, Crown Royal, Canadian Club, Ceasars, Strippers, Curling, Round Bacon and Rob Ford passed out on the floor.

What else can we expect to see at "Canada House"?

Hilarious

No one has ever gotten laid listening to Rush and Getty Lee's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. HATE THEM!

:lol:

Who needs music to get laid?

And if you think Rush is about Geddy's voice you simply do not get it...But that's cool...Not everyone does... B-)

A Kim Mitchell pre game talk show that will have him singing "Go For A Soda" for all the canadian designated drivers .

Cause i think the only people in the world that can drink more beer than a Bills fan is a canadian Bills fan :sick: !!

cheech and chong

http://youtu.be/CWxgfTMLtc0

I don't care that is some of the funniest s**t i have ever seen a classic !!

You Yankees should hang out there. Everyone is welcome with open arms and you wont find GUNS in the house! I love this thread, but there are a few that need to realize that Canada ( Canadians ) are vital to the existence of the Buffalo Bills, Including the Sabres.

More Canadians welcome to our house! Jim Carrey, Pam Anderson, Mike Weir, Ted Cruz, Justin Bieber, Micheal Buble, Drake, Micheal J Fox, Ryan Gosling, Peter Jennings, Howie Mandell, Carrie Ann Moss, Matthew Perry, Keanu Reeves, Paul Shaefer, Martin Short, William Shatner, Rush, Alex Trebek, Neil Young, Paul Anka.......................................HA HA JUST KIDDING ON INVITING BIEBER AND TED CRUZ!!!!

More Canadians welcome to our house! Jim Carrey, Pam Anderson, Mike Weir, Ted Cruz, Justin Bieber, Micheal Buble, Drake, Micheal J Fox, Ryan Gosling, Peter Jennings, Howie Mandell, Carrie Ann Moss, Matthew Perry, Keanu Reeves, Paul Shaefer, Martin Short, William Shatner, Rush, Alex Trebek, Neil Young, Paul Anka.......................................HA HA JUST KIDDING ON INVITING BIEBER AND TED CRUZ!!!!

Throw in Shania Twain for good measure, but leave out Celine Dion (just because).

You Yankees should hang out there. Everyone is welcome with open arms and you wont find GUNS in the house! I love this thread, but there are a few that need to realize that Canada ( Canadians ) are vital to the existence of the Buffalo Bills, Including the Sabres.

I don't deny that at all, just having some good natured fun with our neighboUrs from the Great White North,