Post combine ideal offseason

Kirby Jackson

All it takes is for one team to do something unexpected, and one of those guys could fall. What if the Browns like Carr so much they take him at four? I don't think four QBs go on the first eight, but you get the point. Some team always does something odd.

And the Raiders do pick before the Bills.

Love the plan...the only hiccup IMO is that I don't think Su'a-filo is an option unless we move up from 41, nor do I think Borland will be there in round 3.

I'd also like to get one more OT in FA in case Hairston can't play.

Lastly, I'd go punter in the 6th to make sure we get Tom Hornsey from Memphis--dude has a cannon leg.

This. Love the scenario though Kirby. That's my ideal as well. Just don't think any of the guys fall, except Evans

Someone gave up a 1st for Trent Richardson. If you are looking for a team that makes sense, I threw out NOLA as an option. They have limited cap space, a small window to win and are in serious need of playmakers. He is like what Reggie was, a rich man's Sproles.

Trent is/was viewed as a full time back. A guy that could handle the load to the tune of 20-25 carries a game. Now I looks like Indy might've guessed wrong, but I don't think any team would view Spiller as the type of back that can carry the full load. He's more of a situational "Reggie Bush" type back. He's looking to avoid contact on the football field.

Trent is/was viewed as a full time back. A guy that could handle the load to the tune of 20-25 carries a game. Now I looks like Indy might've guessed wrong, but I don't think any team would view Spiller as the type of back that can carry the full load. He's more of a situational "Reggie Bush" type back. He's looking to avoid contact on the football field.

That's exactly who he is like and exactly why New Orleans would be interested. Their offense was much more dynamic with Reggie and they have other backs to carry the load inside. They need a playmaker and a guy that can make some big plays. The Saints love the screen game and to isolate players in space. Sean Payton's offense is the perfect offense for Spiller. He would be used like Reggie was or how Seattle envisions using Harvin.

First release Kolb and Pears, adds about 6 million to the estimated 25 million Buffalo has in cap room.

Re-sign Byrd to a 6 year 55 million dollar deal, load it so as the cap grows he is in balance.

Re-sign Chandler, 3 year 7 million dollar deal. Reasonable, last year according to PFF only Witten and Davis were better at run blocking and had more yards.

Re-sign Moats-he may start at ILB

Let Carrington go to Cleveland in free agency.

Sign-Rodger Saffold to play Tackle or LG.

Sign-Willie Young-RE

After Seattle releases TE Miller, scoop him up, he has been one of the most complete TEs in the NFL and on two different teams, 4 year deal worth 17 million.

Draft

1. Evans WR-big strong WR, if Watkins and Mack are not there.

2-Kouandjio RT-horrible combine and injury concern, he slips to the 2nd...Saffold plays LG...if he's not and Martin or another projected guard is there, Saffold plays RT.

3-Skov ILB- if he's not there, I think Spikes will still be looking for work, I'd sign him, despite his tweets and draft Kareem Martin DE.

4-Desir CB- tall CB, athletic, Dime and depth.

5-7 BPA

First release Kolb and Pears, adds about 6 million to the estimated 25 million Buffalo has in cap room.

Re-sign Byrd to a 6 year 55 million dollar deal, load it so as the cap grows he is in balance.

Re-sign Chandler, 3 year 7 million dollar deal. Reasonable, last year according to PFF only Witten and Davis were better at run blocking and had more yards.

Re-sign Moats-he may start at ILB

Let Carrington go to Cleveland in free agency.

Sign-Rodger Saffold to play Tackle or LG.

Sign-Willie Young-RE

After Seattle releases TE Miller, scoop him up, he has been one of the most complete TEs in the NFL and on two different teams, 4 year deal worth 17 million.

Draft

1. Evans WR-big strong WR, if Watkins and Mack are not there.

2-Kouandjio RT-horrible combine and injury concern, he slips to the 2nd...Saffold plays LG...if he's not and Martin or another projected guard is there, Saffold plays RT.

3-Skov ILB- if he's not there, I think Spikes will still be looking for work, I'd sign him, despite his tweets and draft Kareem Martin DE.

4-Desir CB- tall CB, athletic, Dime and depth.

5-7 BPA

Good stuff frogger! I would switch out Su'A'Filo or Jackson for Cyrus. I worry about the injuries and think tht Saffold would man RT while the the 2nd rounder will play LG. I really like it though.

What happened to Spiller to NO? And drafting Carey/Hyde?

Not to dwell on this but according to Schefter the Saints are trying to move Pierre Thomas, Lance Moore and possibly Sproles. They are in dire need of playmakers and have a window that is closing quickly. I'm just saying... Edited by Kirby Jackson