EJ on HGTV Scoring the Deal

Jamie Nails

Finally something my wife and I can watch together. The episode is currently airing, but will surely be replayed. Follows him as he looks for his first place in B-Low. Kid has a great personality and it really underscores his desire to be here and win. Watch and you can't help but want him to succeed.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He made the right choice. However, I can't imagine that the cost would have been much more to purchase that home. Off the top of my head it can't be more than 300-400k. Even with ridiculous WNY taxes, he could have owned that house for less than 3k per month. Just an observation.

Glad he didn't take the downtown loft though.

He made the right choice. However, I can't imagine that the cost would have been much more to purchase that home. Off the top of my head it can't be more than 300-400k. Even with ridiculous WNY taxes, he could have owned that house for less than 3k per month. Just an observation.

I did the math. I can buy 25 houses on the block where I grew up for the price of my current home.

I dreamt of buying an entire block on the west side and tearing everything down and building a castle with a moat. It's be awesome!

But I'm sure there would be protest to save the ****ty tenements. Pretty much any change ever in Buffalo is protested.

EJ likely could have paid cash for the home. Although with interest rates being so low he probably could get a commercial loan to pay for the house then beat the interest in the stock market.

He's renting?

Which room will Tim Graham be killed in?

Well-done.

I did the math. I can buy 25 houses on the block where I grew up for the price of my current home.

I dreamt of buying an entire block on the west side and tearing everything down and building a castle with a moat. It's be awesome!

But I'm sure there would be protest to save the ****ty tenements. Pretty much any change ever in Buffalo is protested.

EJ likely could have paid cash for the home. Although with interest rates being so low he probably could get a commercial loan to pay for the house then beat the interest in the stock market.

You would also pay the full cost of your home per year in taxes.

:w00t: And if this ever happened, no jury in WNY would ever convict him.

Oh Hell No.

What does it say about me that I can't picture EJ bludgeoning TG to death with that pointy star trophy, Lombardis lining the walls in the background, and not smile?

I suppose the poetic justice is just too beautiful.