Super Bowl Commercials Thread

Ralonzo

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8:45pm

1) In a world filled with war, sometimes the most powerful weapon is sex. Axe Piece.

2) Grizzly in store, Chobani. What a tubby, out-of-shape bear.

Ironically, the "Axe Peace" commercial made me want to kill something.

I thought they said "Arsepiece". I was trying to find the Burnistoun Gym sketch :lol:

8:52pm

1) The world of Morpheus has been pulled over a commercial. And the world of Pagliacci has been pulled over Lawrence Fishburn's Strachan-gap. Kia K-900. Kinda liked that.

2) Sprint Store. When are you going to have bars over more than 3 square blocks, you bums.

3) Heinz... my grandma sounds like that without ketchup.

8:56pm

1) Bruce Willis choking some guy out. Is that Jared from Subway? I hope so. Honda.

2) Lt Chuck's Nads came home. Budweiser trying to suck extra life for their "beating a dead horse" ad campaign by sending a dude to the Super Bowl. You aint fooling me.

9:03pm

1) Is there anything more American than America? I dunno, is there anything more bizarre than Bob Zimmerman? Let Germany brew your beer, let Asia assemble your watch? That reminds me of a joke:

In Heaven you get: an American salary, a British house, a Chinese cook, and a Japanese wife.

In Hell you get: a Chinese salary, a Japanese house, a British cook, and an American wife.

9:12pm End of Q3, locals

1) NFL

2) Message from Xenu: Scientology

3) Mazda 3 is a sweet car

4) Statham The Union again.

Nice. A pathetic commercial for a pseudo-religion trying to scam people out of their money...followed by a commercial for Scientology.

9:28pm

1) Movie villains driving Jag You Ares. World Domination must wait while my car is in the shop. Again.

2) John Stamos gets the Greek treatment, and is forced to drop his pants.

9:35

1) T-Mobile is better with Tebow. Or hot chicks. Or both.

2) Soda Stream, I thought this commercial was pulled? I guess Scarlett Johansson has some pull. just not pulling on the things I would like her to.

3) Ho-hum, a British vehicle with an electrical fire. What a surprise. Oh wait, that IS Jack Bauer.

Edited by Ralonzo

2) Soda Stream, I thought this commercial was pulled? I guess Scarlett Johansson has some pull. just not pulling on the things I would like her to.

They edited it. The original had a line about Coke and Pepsi at the end.

It's about the 27 second mark....