What song rocks u the hardest?

and quite possibly the most rocking song of all time:

5. UMASS - Pixies

I have a playlist on my Ipod with songs that "rock me hard."

213398[/snapback]

1) How did I forget that one??

2) Does it beat out "Planet of Sound"? Tough call.

Also, all the Wesley talk reminds me of another good one: "Wesley Walker" by Heavy Vegetable. Check it out.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) How did I forget that one??

2) Does it beat out "Planet of Sound"?  Tough call.

Also, all the Wesley talk reminds me of another good one:  "Wesley Walker" by Heavy Vegetable.  Check it out.

213409[/snapback]

I think UMASS has a stronger groove. Planet of Sound is all in your face, which is also good. Tough call is right.

I feel bad for people who haven't had the luxury of being exposed to music that isn't played on the radio. I'm convinced that the reason people are so obsessed with the same groups is that they just haven't heard much else.

Children of the night - Whitesnake

Paradise By The Dashboard Lights - Meatloaf

Girls, Girls, Girls - Motley Crue

For those about to Rock - ACDC

666 The Number of the beast - Iron Maiden

I miss the hair band days. I am glad they are still played them on the radio!! I still wear my acid washed jeans and drive the camero. The 90's will live on forever!!!! - let me correct that statement - the 90's live on when I am alone in the car and I get to pick the radio stations. When the wife is in the car, forget about it. She can only handle so much air guitar in the car and singing into my fist ( my fist is my microphone) take care

I think UMASS has a stronger groove. Planet of Sound is all in your face, which is also good. Tough call is right.

I feel bad for people who haven't had the luxury of being exposed to music that isn't played on the radio. I'm convinced that the reason people are so obsessed with the same groups is that they just haven't heard much else.

213430[/snapback]

Have you Pixies fans out there noticed they were palying Isla de Encanta in the stands over the PA at Ralph Wilson this year?

I noticed it at least 3 times.

Ministry: "Just One Fix"

213167[/snapback]

oh man, that is one kick a$$ tune I haven't heard that in forever....

mine is "one" by Metallica....

Darkness imprisoning me

All that I see

Absolute horror

I cannot live

I cannot die

Trapped in myself

Body my holding cell

FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS - QUEEN....no song on earth makes you crank your radio like when that come on

213594[/snapback]

Just before Freddie Mercury died, Queen released a song that hung on the radio for a bit, but it was I thought one of their better songs: "Breakthrough." Download it some time and check it out.

Just before Freddie Mercury died, Queen released a song that hung on the radio for a bit, but it was I thought one of their better songs: "Breakthrough." Download it some time and check it out.

213601[/snapback]

Their best work was the Flash Gordon soundtrack.

"FLASH.....Ahhh ahhhh....He'll save every one of us!"