Pepper Johnson to Bills Staff as D-Line coach

BRAWNDO

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a list of successful coaches who have "come out from the shadow of Bellichick" and the pats;

Dean Pees was DC for the Ravens during the 2012 SB-winning season. And at present, Johnson will just be a position coach.

Hard to beat? Didn't we just set a franchise record for sacks this year?

I'd sacrifice some sacks for a better run defense and fewer points allowed.

I wonder...listening to him with John Murphy...towards the end of the segment he mentioned that they were working on how to address certain issues. I'm paraphrasing because I listened last night, but...I wonder whether the issues are related to getting Dareus to toe the company line from here forward. I am probably reading too much into a single sentence but it made me say "hmmmmmmm."

since i was home watching it snow I just listened to it. Glad I did. Murphy did a great job. I wish he was on the 3pm -5pm time slot.

Two things ......the issues will be taken care of. Pepper gonna straighten then out. Could be more production from Mario AND Dareus. I expect them to be even better with Pep.

and he said he wants to beat Bellicheat 2 times a year.........SOLD.

what an excellent interview

Here is a list of successful coaches who have "come out from the shadow of Bellichick" and the pats;

Hard to beat? Didn't we just set a franchise record for sacks this year?

That would be relevant if Pepper was going to be our HC, or even DC. Belichek has not had anyone leave to make a lateral move, so no comparison.

since i was home watching it snow I just listened to it. Glad I did. Murphy did a great job. I wish he was on the 3pm -5pm time slot.

Two things ......the issues will be taken care of. Pepper gonna straighten then out. Could be more production from Mario AND Dareus. I expect them to be even better with Pep.

and he said he wants to beat Bellicheat 2 times a year.........SOLD.

what an excellent interview

Agreed... I usually can't listen in the evenings so sometimes I'll put on his podcasts instead of listening to the clowns who are on from 3-6.

As a Buckeye fan, it was extremely interesting to hear him talk about the Andy Katzenmoyer experience. What a phenomenal talent who, by his own ways, never realized success in the NFL. I am sure no one else found this interesting but it stood out to me. I am stoked about his deep knowledge of the Pats* and the AFC East as a whole.

Belichick has infiltrated our best asset...the d line

and thats how it starts.

That's how the devil works.

The lords work is mysterious i hear tell

the devils spawn "bill and that guy "are fairly obvious.

Oh the horror .

First Mario stars taking plays off. Then Dareus becomes slothful and tardy .....and wants his own fridge...

mark my words friend.

Edited by 3rdand12