Interactive Trade Value Chart

Astrobot

Please Dallas fall in love with someone and trade your 1st and 2nd to move up to 9!

We're working on a "What-If" trade between DAL and the Niners right now, and we'll post the results.

"The Dallas Cowboys trade #17 (950 pts) to San Francisco for picks #30 and #55 (total 970 points). Dallas will also throw in a 2015 5th rounder to makes it even – the Niners will want to start accumulating 2015 picks."

So, just for example:

If Baltimore wanted to trade up to 9 (1350), they should give us their first and second (1430) and we might give them back our 4th (84) as part of it?

BILLS will have an extra 4th too...after they trade CJ for one :death:

So, just for example:

If Baltimore wanted to trade up to 9 (1350), they should give us their first and second (1430) and we might give them back our 4th (84) as part of it?

I'd be all over that like a cheap suit, but both could take O-Line in the first:

1 9 Baltimore Cyrus Kouandjio OT Alabama

1 16 Buffalo Greg Robinson OT Auburn

2 41 Buffalo Odell Beckham Jr. WRF LSU P2 +11 Value

2 47 Buffalo Shayne Skov ILB Stanford P2 +2 Value

3 73 Buffalo Gabe Jackson OG Mississippi St P2Grab -8 Reach

5 137 Buffalo Jonathan Brown OLB43 Illinois

This report was produced using Draft Tek's Draft Simulator: WWW.Drafttek.com. Posting this report without giving the foregoing information is a copyright violation.

The might part depends a lot on which side the trade is coming from. If Baltimore is pushing the trade then we may just offer our 1st for their 1st and 2nd . If we're pushing for the trade, we may have to throw in a 3rd to get them to agree, or to make it a bit close our 1st and 3rd for their 1st, 2nd, and 4th.

So, just for example:

I'd be all over that like a cheap suit, but both could take O-Line in the first:

1 9 Baltimore Cyrus Kouandjio OT Alabama

1 16 Buffalo Greg Robinson OT Auburn

2 41 Buffalo Odell Beckham Jr. WRF LSU P2 +11 Value

2 47 Buffalo Shayne Skov ILB Stanford P2 +2 Value

3 73 Buffalo Gabe Jackson OG Mississippi St P2Grab -8 Reach

5 137 Buffalo Jonathan Brown OLB43 Illinois

This report was produced using Draft Tek's Draft Simulator: WWW.Drafttek.com. Posting this report without giving the foregoing information is a copyright violation.

omg. i just read this.

and again omigosh. Now that's Fantasy football sir !! :worthy:

People here like trade down so much and looking at those value numbers I think we can trade down a bunch of times and end up owning the entire 7th round of the draft.

:thumbsup:

Shhhhh! Keep it down. You're going to expose Billicheat's* drafting strategy.

The might part depends a lot on which side the trade is coming from. If Baltimore is pushing the trade then we may just offer our 1st for their 1st and 2nd . If we're pushing for the trade, we may have to throw in a 3rd to get them to agree, or to make it a bit close our 1st and 3rd for their 1st, 2nd, and 4th.

Thank you, Ed. I wasn't sure about the rigidity with which some of this deals may/might be made.