[closed]Bills have a "plan" ??? Come on... Really?

Chuckknox

The plan better be a good one, there are actually a few good options that should be easy choices.

I hope the plan does not consist of a first year D coordinator. They have enough of those....

I did not expect the Bills to say they have a plan, we will see how well thought out the plan is soon...

That would be crummy. The only unit that showed improvement last year was the defense. We need a strong defense if we are going to be competitive next year because EJ will still be an inexperienced QB in year two after missing much of his rookie year with injuries.

That would be crummy. The only unit that showed improvement last year was the defense. We need a strong defense if we are going to be competitive next year because EJ will still be an inexperienced QB in year two after missing much of his rookie year with injuries.

Last year we had by some measures, a "strong" defense (although I prefer to win games, for which they were 20th in points allowed).

Brandon will tell us they are going to do an exhaustive search and leave no stone unturned to find the best DC possible. Then they will announce it is someone already on the staff. And another year of no playoffs begins.

Exactly. My guess is it's going to be Jeff Hafley. Why? Because it's a Bills thing to do.

Marketing genius Brandon has Rob Ford legally change name to Mike Poutine, hires him as DC to save some coin and "revitalize" the Toronto series and regionalization. New marketing slogan for the 2014 season: 2014? Bills are going all the w'eh!

:lol: Very good, had to share this.

The plan better be a good one, there are actually a few good options that should be easy choices.

I hope the plan does not consist of a first year D coordinator. They have enough of those....

I did not expect the Bills to say they have a plan, we will see how well thought out the plan is soon...

Adversity strikes Marrone yet again.

great to be a Bill eh Doug !

crap fest right now.

Of course they have a plan. of course they want it to be a successful one . But Pettine leaving is one hell of a body blow and it will take some maneuvering and a little rope a dope to get sorted out.

It might well be a first year DC. just get on board with it and lets look forward to another good draft

Everyone has a plan 'til they get punched in the mouth.

thats no lie

Papillon also had a plan. :o

well he had a nice Tattoo.

How about Cool Hand Luke ?

Never give in.

Edited by 3rdand12

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

http://forums.twobil...-dc-candidates/

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/165432-who-do-you-want-to-be-the-next-dc/

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.