Pettine has officially signed on as coach of the Browns

cale

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard he just submitted a permission request to interview Marrone for his OC.

joking aside, the lack of experience in the room for what must have been a lot of our offensive meetings has frustrated me. im not sure who pettine has in mind, but its a nice idea.

joking aside, the lack of experience in the room for what must have been a lot of our offensive meetings has frustrated me. im not sure who pettine has in mind, but its a nice idea.

Gotta be careful. Don't want too strong a personality (eg, Schwartz). A guy like Caldwell might have been good, but that's not an option now.

I wish he stayed and I don't blame him for leaving because it was an opportunity that he couldn't pass up on. That said, screw him. We're still going to improve next year. Meanwhile, he'll be fired after one year when they draft Johnny Dbag and have to draft first overall next year when little Johnny gets broken.

So this is from a very reliable source. Just some isider info on the Pettine situation.

Apparently Mike was on the fence about leaving B-lo after 1 year and the entire Browns situation with there management. Kiko Alonso spoke with MP this am b4 leaving for Cleveland. Kiko gave him his blessing and decided he(Kiko) could b the Qb of the D on the field as well as b the DC. This is happening because Kiko let it!

Just a little insider info!

Our D has already improved with out even playing.

Tim Graham@ByTimGraham 30m

Just spoke with Jairus Byrd. He congratulated Pettine on new job, but didn't want to discuss what it might mean for Bills. Blog coming up

:censored: Browns!!

Tim graham is the worst. I bet he's been giddy waiting to post that all week. Of course Byrd wouldn't have a comment about what it means. None of the players should. All they know tonight is it means there's a new coach coming

Edited by NoSaint

Tim graham is the worst. I bet he's been giddy waiting to post that all week. Of course Byrd wouldn't have a comment about what it means. None of the players should. All they know tonight is it means there's a new coach coming

Tim Graham is the NY Post headline of sports writers. It's all "look at me" sh--. I'd take 5 Mark Gaughans over one Tim Graham.

Tim Graham is the NY Post headline of sports writers. It's all "look at me" sh--. I'd take 5 Mark Gaughans over one Tim Graham.

Oooooh, Tim Graham.. I am on the edge of my effing seat.

This would be a textbook definition of sh-- stirring. Bills fans will fall for it.

Classic Graham... :thumbdown:

!@#$ing Tim Graham. I loved how he referred to the 22 years since a coordinator went HC as "decades"

We should all make a pact to stop sharing his material, talking about it, and reading it. It adds zero to the conversation.

We should maintain a stickied thread with examples of his nonsense and well articulated breakdowns of how utterly terrible he is. Perhaps that would impact how he decided to handle himself. It's one thing to disagree with opinions or be negative like he is but he's utterly unprofessional and a hack and that shouldn't fly.

Or ban his name like bleacher report!

Edited by NoSaint