Richard "classless" Sherman

mrags

Yeah, I don't see any big deal there. What do you expect when you stick a mic in a guy's face 30 seconds after he clinches the most intense game of the season? Crabtree is no choirboy either and I'm sure they were going at it hard all game.

Sherman sounded pretty composed with the Fox guys on the post-game.

I'm not comparing Sherman to Harbough, or Crabteee, or Boldin. I'm simply stating fact that what he did was classless and stupid. He sounded like an idiot and uneducated. His team won. Regardless of what trash Crabtree was talking throughout the game, Sherman and the Seahawks proved his actions wrong and could easily bask in the glory of knowing they will be playing for a shot at the Lombardi Trophy. Crabtree will be sitting in his couch. Instead, Sherman felt the need to be vocal about it. It was classless and stupid. If the Niners would have come back to win, Sherman wouldn't have been running his mouth.

I'm not comparing Sherman to Harbough, or Crabteee, or Boldin. I'm simply stating fact that what he did was classless and stupid. He sounded like an idiot and uneducated. His team won. Regardless of what trash Crabtree was talking throughout the game, Sherman and the Seahawks proved his actions wrong and could easily bask in the glory of knowing they will be playing for a shot at the Lombardi Trophy. Crabtree will be sitting in his couch. Instead, Sherman felt the need to be vocal about it. It was classless and stupid. If the Niners would have come back to win, Sherman wouldn't have been running his mouth.

Just for you :lol: :

@YahooSports

Richard Sherman stole the show following the #NFCChampionship game. Here are his top 12 faces: http://yhoo.it/1bczfLY

pic.twitter.com/5pzmogwnJL

His former college coach was saying how Michael Crabtree has the best hands ever. You shy away from Sherman the whole game, then you go his way (to Crabtree) with the game on the line...and he shuts you down, to go to the Super Bowl.

Yeah, I can't imagine all of that going through his head...and the first thing he thinks is, "I better be a choir boy."

The Bills could learn a thing or two about fire, passion...and what they call "swagger." (aka. confidence.) :flirt:

PS. Nice hands, "Crab."

Edited by DJshnooks

Yeah, I don't see any big deal there. What do you expect when you stick a mic in a guy's face 30 seconds after he clinches the most intense game of the season? Crabtree is no choirboy either and I'm sure they were going at it hard all game.

Sherman sounded pretty composed with the Fox guys on the post-game.

Well, they almost always stick a mic in a guy's face 30 seconds after these big games, and I've never seen that level of anger. Crabtree must have been pretty far under his skin for him to be more concerned with his opponent than the win.

I don't mind the emotion. Going and patting the guy's ass after you just made the play... bush league.

Go celebrate with your teammates. That's the best way to rub it in their faces. He put the Douche Bag in DB for tonight.

you seem to be the only one agreeing with me on this. Glad I'm not the only one that sees Sherman as a classless POS.

They didn't. He did.

His former college coach was saying how Michael Crabtree has the best hands ever. You shy away from Sherman the whole game, then you go his way (to Crabtree) with the game on the line...and he shuts you down, to go to the Super Bowl.

Yeah, I can't imagine all of that going through his head...and the first thing he thinks is, "I better be a choir boy."

The Bills could learn a thing or two about fire, passion...and what they call "swagger." (aka. confidence.) :flirt:

PS. Nice hands, "Crab."

"fire", "passion", and "swagger" had nothing to do with Sherman's idiotic outbreak tonight. It was the idiot thug mentality of him coming out on national TV. The guy is from Compton, sounds about right. Surprised he didn't cap that foo with his 4 4 out on the field tonight.

you seem to be the only one agreeing with me on this. Glad I'm not the only one that sees Sherman as a classless POS.

I agree that his behavior was odd. It seems weird to me that your first reaction to realizing you're going to the SB is to taunt someone else instead of celebrating with your team, and the shouting afterward on the sideline was bizarre. I'm not that outraged about it, but yeah, it was weird.

I agree that his behavior was odd. It seems weird to me that your first reaction to realizing you're going to the SB is to taunt someone else instead of celebrating with your team, and the shouting afterward on the sideline was bizarre. I'm not that outraged about it, but yeah, it was weird.

That's how I was seeing it. I was definitely just thinking, "dude, you're going to the Super Bowl." He can do whatever he wants, and I suppose if he is fueled by this "chip on his shoulder" mentality that's fine. It smacks a little of Ray Lewis, with a dude whose game everybody respects acting like he is being disrespected all the time. Phony.

"fire", "passion", and "swagger" had nothing to do with Sherman's idiotic outbreak tonight. It was the idiot thug mentality of him coming out on national TV. The guy is from Compton, sounds about right. Surprised he didn't cap that foo with his 4 4 out on the field tonight.

That's mighty white of you.