Playoffs: 49ers at Panthers

Just Jack

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most 1sided officiating I've seen since the Steelers-Seahawk SB.

Aikman is killing it.

I didn't like the PI penalty; that was the only one I felt was bad.

I am so tired of hearing that Bruno Mars clip

Safe to say I'll be skipping halftime yet again this year

Yup

Why call the head butt on one team and not the other?

Penalties after scores are useless on the kickoff :wallbash:

I thought Munnerlyn's was much more egregious.

And Harbaugh got the penalty for throwing the challenge flag under 2:00; not the official's fault.

Florence should have been resigned without question. He was and is still good. Edwards was sub par and shouldn't have been resigned. He fits the Panthers defense.

and don't get me started in Whitner. He's horrible. Always was. Always will be. He's nothing special. There's been some big plays right over him so far today. He's a weak link on the 49ers defense.

but wait.....

You mean to tell me that the team/stadium hosting the NFC Championship game is not sold out??? I thought this was only Bills fans because we are not as hardcore as we all think we are. No where close to the "rowdiest fans in the NFL in Seattles 12th man".

Oh crap... That just happened.

Florence should have been resigned without question. He was and is still good. Edwards was sub par and shouldn't have been resigned. He fits the Panthers defense.

and don't get me started in Whitner. He's horrible. Always was. Always will be. He's nothing special. There's been some big plays right over him so far today. He's a weak link on the 49ers defense.

Lil' Donte and his gimme interception beg to differ

Lil' Donte and his gimme interception beg to differ

please. He was so far out of position of the play. His interception was a joke. Right spot at the right time. Nothing more. And it wasn't because he knew where the ball was going to be. It's because he sucks and had no idea where to be.