Divisional Round Playoff Picks

YoloinOhio

Seahawks over Saints. Closer than the experts think. Seahawks limped to the finish line and the Saints still have a chip on their shoulder. But Seattle still comes out on top.

Colts over Patriots. Probably a shoot out as both defenses are not that strong. Momentum is with the Colts on this one.

49'ers over Panthers. Should be the best game of the weekend. I expect another low scoring game between these two teams, as both defenses are tough. Could go either way, but I think San Francisco is just a little better.

Broncos over Chargers. Rivers has gutted it out all year and gotten the Chargers to win, but the Broncos are too much, especially at home. Broncos pull away in the second half.

I got Seattle plus 8

SF even

SD minus 9.5

Under 51 in the New England game. I think NE pulls it off but I am not comfortable with plus 7. It's supposed to by windy in Foxboro. Teams score in the snow and rain but the wind is a killer.

Should be some good games, even the Seattle game. I just see a Seahawks turnover late in the game that pushes it out of reach.

Oh you fancy, huh? And I agree with you 100%. IMO, the safest bet against the spread are the 49ers.

@InsideLines

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 road games. #SportsBetting #InsideTheLines

@InsideLines

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games overall. #SportsBetting #InsideTheLines

again I make note of up to 5 penalties the Putrids got away with. Just listen to Dan Dierdorf and count the # of times he mentioned it.

Luck's game last night reminded me of Peyton's early playoff games. Indy's D was awful, too.
Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Luck's game last night reminded me of Peyton's early playoff games. Indy's D was awful, too.

Sure and Charlie Brown reminds me of Sebastian Janikowski. Luck stinks. The zebras didn't help him but 7 interceptions in two games is ridiculous.

3-1 this weekend 7-1 over all.

I think next week's games will be tough to pick.

Sure and Charlie Brown reminds me of Sebastian Janikowski. Luck stinks. The zebras didn't help him but 7 interceptions in two games is ridiculous.

3-1 this weekend 7-1 over all.

I think next week's games will be tough to pick.

Peyton lost his first 3 playoff games. He never passed for over 230 yards in any of them, he has 1 TD and 2 INTs in those 3. The INTs are higher, but I do feel Luck can be as good as Manning when it comes to W-L in the playoffs.

Peyton lost his first 3 playoff games. He never passed for over 230 yards in any of them, he has 1 TD and 2 INTs in those 3. The INTs are higher, but I do feel Luck can be as good as Manning when it comes to W-L in the playoffs.

This is possible but if Manning wins another Super Bowl with Denver he will be the ONLY quarterback in NFL history to win with different teams.