welp, so much for Chris Christie eh?

Ample evidence of what? Let's see it.

Oh, and I'll save you time writing this out: The Far Left media in this country is not treating this as equivalent because they are trying to destroy the Republican, we have no freedom

Ample reports of government workers stating that that have been directed to, "make life as difficult for people as we can."

So that they wouldn't have to pay more people to clean up after. That seems pretty obvious.

Well organized private associations volunteered to take up the maintenance of the parks during the shut down.

That makes you oh-for-two.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ample reports of government workers stating that that have been directed to, "make life as difficult for people as we can."

Well organized private associations volunteered to take up the maintenance of the parks during the shut down.

That makes you oh-for-two.

LOL,

I forgot, if you think it then its true. I'm right about the media though, huh? They are out to get Christie and to protect Obama, is that right?

So I see NJ issued 20 subpoenas related to this case. It's almost laughable how hard they're trying. Meanwhile, no charges for the IRS abusing their powers on the populous. Comical...

http://www.usatoday....gegate/4572415/

Havent you heard?? The Obama's FBI is blocking the investigation!! We are third world! :lol:

http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org/policysocial-context/23338-rep-issa-accuses-fbi-of-blocking-irs-scandal-investigation.html

LOL,

I forgot, if you think it then its true. I'm right about the media though, huh? They are out to get Christie and to protect Obama, is that right?

Havent you heard?? The Obama's FBI is blocking the investigation!! We are third world! :lol:

http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org/policysocial-context/23338-rep-issa-accuses-fbi-of-blocking-irs-scandal-investigation.html

My evidence has been sourced multiple times on this forum.

You're simply an "ends justify the means liberal", and it doesn't matter to you what your "team" does, as long as it's used to bloody your political opposition. You should just admit to it.

My evidence has been sourced multiple times on this forum.

You're simply an "ends justify the means liberal", and it doesn't matter to you what your "team" does, as long as it's used to bloody your political opposition. You should just admit to it.

Has it, then post it again

The leading candidate in the polls for the Republican party has no chance? If he's telling the truth about not knowing he looks like a hero given the swift action he took. People will line up for that kind of conviction.

That's the other side of the coin...that I don't think very many in the liberal media have considered. The more they attack, the more inadvertent power they give him. It's exactly like the Sarah Palin phenomenon. The more the left attacks her, the more damage they do to themselves(ask Martin Basheer how his last Sarah Palin attack worked out for him), and the more power she attains. You would think they would have learned from that. Nope.

If he truly had nothing to do with this? He emerges much stronger....and....with direct contrast that he can draw between his leadership, and Hillary's. There will be no way for the liberal media to ignore it, because they are the ones who created it. They may be creating a weapon that delivers the death blow for them in 2016.

Of course, not thinking things through properly, is how we have Obamacare....so this isn't much of a surprise.

Look at this thread: in the numerous responses here....the concrete of this contrast between courageous leadership, and mincy weakness, has already been poured. I doubt this is the only place where this same concrete is being poured.

When it dries? That's it. Along with Obamacare, you've now got the biggest of big picture issues...settled in the minds of most thinking people, and settled decisively against Hillary, or whomever the D candidate will be.

The more time passes, the more unwise this approach appears to be for the Democratic party.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

That's the other side of the coin...that I don't think very many in the liberal media have considered. The more they attack, the more inadvertent power they give him. It's exactly like the Sarah Palin phenomenon. The more the left attacks her, the more damage they do to themselves(ask Martin Basheer how his last Sarah Palin attack worked out for him), and the more power she attains. You would think they would have learned from that. Nope.

repeating a negative enough times will often have the effect of causing that negative be considered by many to be fact, whether it's true or not. of course, that's not always the case, but it's still an effective method for shaping public opinion.

If

Sarah Palin is now a nobody, she resigened office and is now a pathetic contributor on the Conservative Propaganda outlet Fox. What power!

Sarah Palin is now a nobody, she resigened office and is now a pathetic contributor on the Conservative Propaganda outlet Fox. What power!

She has the amazing power to get idiots such as yourself frothing at the mouth at the mere mention of her name.

She has the amazing power to get idiots such as yourself frothing at the mouth at the mere mention of her name.

Not true

I'm disappointed she isn't still in the ring, but I'm sure the Conservative movement will vomit up some other form of her or Santorium or bachman, so no worries

Edited by gatorman

Not true

I'm disappointed she isn't still in the ring, but I'm sure the Conservative movement will vomit up some other form of her or Santorium or bachman, so no worries

She's very influential. She is a highly sought after speaker, a leader of the co-opted Tea Party movement, a very visible pundit, a best selling author, the director of a PAC, and a likely 2014 Senatorial candidate.

She's very influential. She is a highly sought after speaker, a leader of the co-opted Tea Party movement, a very visible pundit, a best selling author, the director of a PAC, and a likely 2014 Senatorial candidate.

Her in the Senate??

Yes!!! :)