Playoffs : SD Chargers at Cincy Bengals

Just Jack

Maybe I'm wrong but didn't you pick the Chargers to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl in some other thread? I remember it because I thought it was crazy.

I did. But then I watched some more of the other teams and was reminded that I was way off. The chargers are hot but they're just not talented enough to back my dream of the unsung underdog going thru Denver or new England.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did. But then I watched some more of the other teams and was reminded that I was way off. The chargers are hot but they're just not talented enough to back my dream of the unsung underdog going thru Denver or new England.

I like the new staff in San Diego and Rivers has been on fire this year. It always comes down to that. Look at New England this year: Depleted roster, but it all goes through Brady and Belichick.

I like the new staff in San Diego and Rivers has been on fire this year. It always comes down to that. Look at New England this year: Depleted roster, but it all goes through Brady and Belichick.

I think next year there will be a bigger shift in the changing of the guard. I think KC succeeds but not at the same pace as this year because they'll be playing tougher competition. I think San Diego emerges to battle for the top spot in the AFCW. Philadelphia has the same fate as KC because they won their division. Detroit continues to sink in mediocrity. Chicago starts to break some ground on GB. Miami improves a lot and gels. New England has a bumpy road as Buffalo and Miami take some licks out on them and at least give them two losses.

2014 I see San Diego being a top team. I still like what they are doing but I am just not able to see it any more this year.

As I've posted before, it makes you wonder if Cinci fans wish the team would have drafted Kaepernick.

I don't think I'd be thrilled with a ceilinged QB like Dalton for the Bills.

AJ Green, Marvin Jones, Gresham, and the rest of the receiving corps make Dalton look much better than he really is. On occasion Dalton gets into a streak where he's on fire. But most of the time, he's mediocre or worse.

I think the officials made a mistake.....

The face masking was done from where the play was stopped not from the original line of scrimmage since it was a negative play.

There are scenarios where there is an incentive for a defense to do face masking to drive back the team. 1st down at the 1... You see a back running around the 6.. Just one hand yank him by the face mask at the 6 and you replay 1st from the 3 instead of the 1.