Playoffs : KC Chiefs at Indy Colts

Just Jack

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is tiring is the asinine posters that feel like they know better than the front office who cuts a scrub with glaring issues.. Then said scrub somehow makes an isolated play here or there elsewhere and becomes this iconic example of some talent recognition deficiency spanning multiple GMs and coaching staffs.

And you are wrong there were a number of jasper threads. Loads. And of course the year of bell, it goes on and on....

It's just pathetic loser moping, crying over spilled milk, much akin to the foolishness of pointing out obvious draft gaffes three years later.

Lmao!

Spilt milk? 14 years of not sniffing the playoffs and u make that remark? You must have low standards in life.

Its ok, son, so you got an F in 3 classes. No use in crying over spilt milk. Shoot for that C next time.

Sustained quite a in-game few injuries that impacted the outcome.

Definitely. I know the offense put up numbers but I bet they'd kill for Charles to grind out that second half. Among about a half dozen other guys that might've accounted for 1 point.

Definitely. I know the offense put up numbers but I bet they'd kill for Charles to grind out that second half. Among about a half dozen other guys that might've accounted for 1 point.

Regardless, Smith played a hell of a game.