When the Bills last made the playoffs....

5 Wide

Gas was $1.22 a gallon

The Euro was introduced

President Clinton was Acquitted

Elian Gonzalez floated to the US on a raft

Y2K was a scare

The Matrix was in Theatres

JFK Jr. Dies

Backstreet Boys were tearing up the charts

All in 1999

I was in High School.

I am now married, with a son, and my 10 year college reunion is coming up this year.

Thinking about it like this puts it into perspective just how bad the Bills have been for such a long period of time now.

Gas was $1.22 a gallon

The Euro was introduced

President Clinton was Acquitted

Elian Gonzalez floated to the US on a raft

Y2K was a scare

The Matrix was in Theatres

JFK Jr. Dies

Backstreet Boys were tearing up the charts

All in 1999

I was in High School.

I am now married, with a son, and my 10 year college reunion is coming up this year.

Thinking about it like this puts it into perspective just how bad the Bills have been for such a long period of time now.

We were expecting a child, who is now taller than I and will enter high school next season.

Is it sad that I still wear the same Eric Moulds jersey that I wore watching the last playoff game? I was 8 then...

there were 6 billion people on the planet. now there are 7 billion. the human race added one billion people to the population since the bills last made the playoffs. maybe one of them can play QB.

Winner.

I was in the army in 1999. Wow it really WAS a long time ago the Bills made the playoffs. Even though I remember the army like it was yesterday, so much has happened since then. I now have a 10, almost 11 year old daughter. Wow wow wee wow (Borat voice)

Me and my buddy Art went to the Wegmans on Amherst St before the game and ordered subs, saying we'd pay for them at one of the registers and then just walked out of the store with them. Classic college move.

I had a buddy named Art as a kid too... Parents were brutal in naming their kids back then.

Me and my buddy Art went to the Wegmans on Amherst St before the game and ordered subs, saying we'd pay for them at one of the registers and then just walked out of the store with them. Classic college move.

SO IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU GAVE US BAD KARMA!

The last time the Bills were in the playoffs was the same year I got sent up to Attica to serve a second degree murder charge. I got in a fight with a guy and he ended up passing away from his injuries. It was mutual combat so I only got 15 years. I got out early on parole this past March. It's hard to believe you can serve a term for murder and your team not make the post season the whole time. When you think about it, it sounds almost impossible. I'll tell you what. It's hard to imagine how long 14 years is unless you've been locked up all that time. :censored::cry:

Go Bills! :bag:

Edited by littlelouie

The last time the Bills were in the playoffs was the same year I got sent up to Attica to serve a second degree murder charge. I got in a fight with a guy and he ended up passing away from his injuries. It was mutual combat so I only got 15 years. I got out early on parole this past March. It's hard to believe you can serve a term for murder and your team not make the post season the whole time. When you think about it, it sounds almost impossible. I'll tell you what. It's hard to imagine how long 14 years is unless you've been locked up all that time. :censored::cry:

Is it still called "passing away" when you've got a ice pick stuck in your forehead?

Wait- what?

Doesn't this week suck. I hate Hearing all of the end of the year meetings, clearing lockers, and platitudes how we'll be better next year, then turn on NFL Network or Radio and people are bitching about their team who is in the playoffs, or was just in the playoffs.

I want to call up and just say, you could be a Bills fan. If I hear one more person complain about Romo and so on. I'd give my left testicle (already had my three kids) for a Romo. Not that he is the best but just can't stand these bitching fans.

My son was in kindergarden. Now he's a college student and a dispassionate Bills fan. Can you blame him? They have sucked as long as he can remember..

At least my older daughters can still remember watching JK play and Buffalo being a relevant team.

Edited by Mr_Blizzard

If Jimmy Spagnola ever makes good on some of his threats, we might need your "services."

:P

In 1999, I was 32 and languishing in a boring marriage. My current wife was 13 years old.

You crazy Canuck!