Sit the important starters

Dragonborn10

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With EJ, Stevie, and A. Williams out there is no point to this game. Only bad things can happen. The Patriots are going to kill them - no reason to make it worse and expose the best players to injuries. I would not even dress CJ, Fred, Wood, Glenn, K. Williams, Byrd, and M. Williams. Their health going into next year is more important than being competitive for a couple quarters against Tom Brady.

Hell no, this team needs to learn how to win and if you are healthy you should start, we aren't the Redskins.

We can def sit CJ Spiller given the fact he is limping every week. I would dress the other starters though, and give the ball to Wingo a bunch to see what we have there. No need for Freddie to get more than 15% of the snaps. Then Goodell couldn't claim we "tanked" the game. That said, I want them to win this game. I also want to see what else we have at RB as Freedie will one day hit the wall.

I agree with you, I would have shut down Spiller and Kyle Williams after the Atlanta game. No need for guys with lingering injuries to be out there struggling.

I agree with you, I would have shut down Spiller and Kyle Williams after the Atlanta game. No need for guys with lingering injuries to be out there struggling.

You think Kyle Williams and CJ Spiller have been struggling since the ATL game? CJ isn't even on the injury report anymore and KW only takes Wednesdays off as he has for about 3 years and is having his best year yet.

You think Kyle Williams and CJ Spiller have been struggling since the ATL game? CJ isn't even on the injury report anymore and KW only takes Wednesdays off as he has for about 3 years and is having his best year yet.

The implication in the quoted statement is not that "Kyle Williams and Spiller have been struggling since the Atlanta game." Rather, the concern is that they have been dealing with pain/slight injury (as most players are at this point in the year) and there is no need to risk serious injury.

The implication in the quoted statement is not that "Kyle Williams and Spiller have been struggling since the Atlanta game." Rather, the concern is that they have been dealing with pain/slight injury (as most players are at this point in the year) and there is no need to risk serious injury.

I understood what was implicated, that they were "out there struggling" with injuries in the Tampa, Jax and Miami games. They weren't. And you don't shut down your best players if they are healthy enough to play, which they are. They are getting game checks and moreover they want to play. And they and the coaches want to win. Everyone who plays is at risk of serious injury anytime, it is what it is. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

With EJ, Stevie, and A. Williams out there is no point to this game. Only bad things can happen. The Patriots are going to kill them - no reason to make it worse and expose the best players to injuries. I would not even dress CJ, Fred, Wood, Glenn, K. Williams, Byrd, and M. Williams. Their health going into next year is more important than being competitive for a couple quarters against Tom Brady.

If we cant beat the Patriots at home we cant win the division.

We have not beaten them at Gilette ever! NOT EVER !

Kick their Monkey a++ s up one side of the field and down the other. Bring the kitchen sink . working on winning. all day everyday.

those A players can rest when they are dead .

Biggest game of the year.

Thats all.

oh

Go Bills!

If we cant beat the Patriots at home we cant win the division.

We have not beaten them at Gilette ever! NOT EVER !

Kick their Monkey a++ s up one side of the field and down the other. Bring the kitchen sink . working on winning. all day everyday.

those A players can rest when they are dead .

Biggest game of the year.

Thats all.

oh

Go Bills!

I agree.

Sit the starters.......................no.

I like this scenario better.

http://www.rantsport...ots-protection/

But the Bills ARE sitting their most important starter going forward, EJ Manuel, due to injury. If this game meant something,like a shot at a wild card, I believe the Bills would start EJM tomorrow. There is no "reward", so why take the risk?

Where's your pride man(or woman)?

Are you so shell shocked from following the dreary Bills all these years that you have given up hope before the games are actually played?

"The Patriots are going to kill them"

Are they? We just shut out the Dolphins without EJ and Stevie.....and missing A.Williams for much of the game. This is our chance to battle against the odds, prove that we are better than our record, and smash the Patriots and Brady into the past.

.....or we can whimper and moan and give up before we even get the chance......because those nasty Patriots are going to kill us. :cry:

HELLO-YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

LOL....Love it! Thanks, Herm!

Also, I'm on board with everyone other than the OP, that is.....the Bills should play as hard as they've ever played, and win this one. The Pats have been nothing close to the team they have been in previous years, and they are beatable.

Minnesota is sitting AP. Smart move. Do the right thing Marrone. You can even fake it and get down by 20 early into the second quarter with some conservative play calling and then give up. Play the kids.

AP has been injured. His benching is likely akin to that of EJs.

Urgh I accidentally re-read this yellow bellied, Lilly livered, lame excuse of a hair brained post again.

You should be ashamed of yourself young person.

Minnesota is sitting AP. Smart move. Do the right thing Marrone. You can even fake it and get down by 20 early into the second quarter with some conservative play calling and then give up. Play the kids.

This is just sad and pathetic. What kind of fan wants their team to mail in any game? We have a chance to end up 4-2 in the division and you want us to treat it like a preseason game? utterly ridiculous. the minute this team mails in any game is the day I'm no longer a fan.