McDonalds figures out too late....

Just Jack

Jesus H. Christ those look disgusting. Oh and 3 for $3? Yeah I think I'll pass...

Always wonder how chicken wings got so expensive. I remember growing up in WNY, you could get a bucket of 50 wings for 5.99, a pizza as 7.99. I realize, the price of everything rises, but you can get the same pizza now, for $10-16. I venture to guess, a bucket of 50 wings would cost about $40-45 nowadays...wtf?

Always wonder how chicken wings got so expensive. I remember growing up in WNY, you could get a bucket of 50 wings for 5.99, a pizza as 7.99. I realize, the price of everything rises, but you can get the same pizza now, for $10-16. I venture to guess, a bucket of 50 wings would cost about $40-45 nowadays...wtf?

They figured out there was profit in them and everyone's taking their cut. All good things must come to an end.

their problem is in how they decided to name the product. they should have just added 'Mc' to the word 'wing'. if they can sell a slab of processed pork in low-grade barbecue sauce by calling it 'McRib', then a 'McWing' should have been an easy home-run.