Colts far worse off than Bills

4merper4mer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suck for Luck? How about Luck sucks?

Because he does. Just like I said he would. Just like his daddy did.

When I made these claims it were as if I were claiming that an established Hall of Famer was no good. It was a given that Luck would be Unitas and that The Colts were smart to let Manning walk. LOL.

I don't think any QB has ever succeeded in the NFL when he had a father that was a horrible quarterback and I don't think anyone has ever succeeded as an NFL QB with a dad named Oliver. Luck has both. He was a guaranteed bust and he is busting.

I think there are other teams stuck like the Colts with a bad QB who does just enough to keep his job. Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub, Drew Stafford, Andy Dalton, Talleywhacker, Romo, Rivers, A. Smith?

These guys will never win but their teams are tied to them long term. Luck is just the worst example.

At least with EJ we can wait and see for a year and then cut bait if we have the guts. I think he deserves a year to prove something, but you have to have guts. No way will Irsay have the guts to cut loser boy.

This OP only deserves one comment --- WTF are you smoking ?

Which combined with his salary, history of causing the Colts to cut Manning, and undeserved reputation will render the Colts unable to get rid of him. EJ may or may not develop but we have no such albatross when it comes to him.

The colts just made the playoffs..again. Yes, as in luck is 2-2 so far in making the playoffs in his career.

He set multiple rookie records.

he already beat manning h2h this season.

Give me that albatross anyday.

You sound silly

It's too bad that Robey doesn't make INT's like that with the Bills.

We didn't play the Colts this year yet but Robey did have one against Talleywhacker.

Did you notice in the video that Brent stuck with the party line and made excuses for Oliver's son? Get used to hearing that for years to come. Edit: It wasn't Brent it was the other guy.

Edited by 4merper4mer

I was responding to other people's posts when I "repeated myself". It is easy to see why you, as a Patriots fan, would take shots at Manning but Manning has won the big game and was forced to play your favorite team while they were cheating in the playoffs a few times too.

As people watch Luck fumble and stumble his team to an 8-5 record in an abysmal division they are likely to make excuses. You are correct for now about the salary but they will be in a position where they HAVE to pay him big $$$$ in the future because the media has built him up as a good QB. Don't believe everything you see on ESPN.

No one was picking up on your "daddy" comment, so you kept repeating it.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just trolling. No one could actually, seriously think this way. It's not even clever trolling.

Total failure.