Fire Doug Marrone, Draft Another 1st Round QB

This is based on peripherials, not meant to be reactionary after this game.

We will likely have another shot at getting a viable 1st round pick at QB. QB is undeniably the most important position in the NFL. Manuel hasn't proved anything nor deserves to be the starter next year.

In terms of coaching, in short the peripherials are looking similar or worse than the Jauron and Edwards era which is perhaps the worst era as a Bills fans in the last 15 years. Casual fans were clouded by "things look different", "games are close" and "Marrone is changing the culture" but it was really the defense that looked different thanks to Pettine. The "Pettine coattails" as I liked to call them. They are unraveling as the defense hasn't played well in the last month.

Like Jauron, Marrones team plays close to better to elite teams and lose to lesser to bad teams. Both Jauron and Marrone liked to give up big leads...leading to an eventual lose.

Marrones team overall however is playing worse the healther the team gets as the season goes on. Most notably the QB and his development. Jaurons team never had the benefit of getting healthy late in the season. Jauron was always devasted by injuries especially late in the year.

Marrone has a worse challange % than Dick Jauron. Although they look eqaually lost on the sideline. Marrones in-game management is one of the worst in the NFL this year.

Marrone is coaching up one of the most undisciplined teams in the NFL and the worst among Bills teams in decades. The amount of penalties for 1st downs is horrificly bad. Marrone is not even addressing this.

Marrones specialty is offensive line and the offensive line is regressing.

Like Jauron, Marrone and his staff is unable to develop a quarterback. It is scary how similar EJ Manuel and Trent Edwards are. Check down machines. Innacurate over 10 yards. No pocket presence. Neither Marrone and Jauron could hire decent offensive coordinators.

The cherry on top is Marrone is working with a lot more talent. This franchise is actually regressing under Marrone.

To sum it up lets be progressive we are not setting this team back 3 years, we are potentially advancing it 3 years by making bold moves.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is based on peripherials, not meant to be reactionary after this game.

We wil likely have another shot at getting a viable 1st round pick at QB. QB is undeniably the most important position in the NFL. Manuel hasn't proved anything nor deserves to be the starter next year.

In terms of coaching in short the perepherials are looking similar or worse than Jauron and Edwards era which is perhaps the worst era as Bills fans in the last 15 years. Casual fans were clouded by "things look different", "games are close" and "Marrone is changing the culture" but it was really the defense that looked different thanks to Pettine. The "Pettine coattails" as I liked to call them. They are unraveling as the defense hasn't played well in the last month.

Like Juaron, Marrone team plays close to better to elite teams and lose to lesser to bad teams. Both Jauron and Marrone liked to give up big leads...leading to an eventual lose.

Marrones team overall however is playing worse the healther the team gets as the season goes on. Most notably the QB. Jaurons team never had the benefit of getting healthy late in the season. Jauron was always devasted by injuries especially late in the year.

Marrone has a worse challange % than Dick Jauron. Although they look eqaually lost on the sideline.

Marrone is coaching up one of the most undisciplined teams in the NFL and the worst among Bills teams in decades. The amount of penalties for 1st downs is horrificly bad. Marrone has not even addressing this.

Marrones specialty is offensive line and the offensive line is regressing.

Like Jauron, Marrone and his staff is unable to develop a quarterback. It is scary how similar EJ Manuel and Trent Edwards are. Check down machines. Innacurate over 10 yards. No pocket presence. Neither Marrone and Jauron could hire decent offensive coordinators.

The cherry on top is Marrone is working with a lot more talent. This franchise is actually regressing under Marrone.

To sum it up lets be progressive we are not setting this team back 3 years, we are potentially advancing it 3 years by making bold moves.

There are a bunch of Bills fans that will tell you that the O line is fine. That because the Bills are 4th overall in rushing they are a great rushing team. This regime allowed LG Levitre to leave and replaced him with the very worst LG in the league.

But for other fans who see things differently, like in the games against at the Jets week 3, at Pittsburgh week 10, and now against the Buc's. Its glaring how the Bills can't run, the QB doesn't have time to throw.

Games like today shouldn't happen, and wouldn't have happened if they had built a better line.

To sum up with the OP is saying, another GM & coaching staff of losers set out to create another three years of losing. Rinse & repeat

How did Ralph screw up this year? By living?

Yes. It finally needs to just be said. He is being a flat out !@#$ by not selling. His big ass ego wont' let him sell. He is way too old to own a team, Brandon is nothing but Ralph Junior and this team is WORSE than it was last year. So the sooner Ralph passes (HIS condition for the team selling) the sooner this team gets better. I am a Bills fan, not a Ralph fan. We need a new owner so this team can turn around. Don't like my opinion on it, I really don't care. Its the truth and needs to be said

I'd love to see the dollars difference between a losing Bills team and a winning Bills team to the Buffalo Bills owner. Chances are there isn't a great deal of difference and therein may lie the lack of effort to build a winning team. It's a business to them, a sport to us....?

How did Ralph screw up this year? By living?

I can understand the frustration of Bills fans, along with their anger towards an owner who wants to keep the team as profitable as possible until he passes.

Seriously tho, what is the freaking point of waiting until he passes? Why not sell the team to someone who will keep it in Buffalo, then his memory will be cherished by Bills fans.

I just don't get it.

Yes. It finally needs to just be said. He is being a flat out !@#$ by not selling. His big ass ego wont' let him sell. He is way too old to own a team, Brandon is nothing but Ralph Junior and this team is WORSE than it was last year. So the sooner Ralph passes (HIS condition for the team selling) the sooner this team gets better. I am a Bills fan, not a Ralph fan. We need a new owner so this team can turn around. Don't like my opinion on it, I really don't care. Its the truth and needs to be said

This^