Second half thread Bills vs. Bucs

BuffaloBill

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah…5 turnovers, untimely penalties, erratic QB, no blocking…..it's the refs.

Whatever dude. You clearly miss my point. I am not giving them a pass today at all. They have indeed played like crap on a number of levels. Stevie playing volleyball, EJ leading Woods into the linebacker, etc. However, some of those untimely penalties you pointed out were ticky tack. The Byrd penalty, the offsetting facemask penalties., etc. They are the type of penalties that are not being called the same way for both teams. If you don't believe me go check out the all 22 for the last few games. The bottom line is those penalties keep drives alive for the other team, as well as changes the strategy and play calling when trying to make up the plays.

I know you don't have to be a rocket scientist to be an NFL RB but anybody who denies that CJ Spiller is dumb as a rock hasn't watched him in pass pro. The guy just ran right past him. This is his 4th goddam season.

And people wonder why he's not in the game on passing downs. FJ is the best RB in the league at picking up the blitz while Spiller continuously misses blocks.