Second half thread Bills vs. Bucs

BuffaloBill

I really bought what Russ was selling this year, however we have been bamboozled again by a cheap head coach hire along with a reach at qb and lets just admitt the reach now please and move on to more bad decisions.

Edited by seq004

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad I had to wait for my girl to get her bathing suit. I was able to watch Gholston hit EJ after "giving himself up." What would have happened if Kiko did that to Glennon today? Go ahead and tell me they are not calling a one sided game. At least Rainey just put me over the top for my fantasy playoff game today. Hooray!

Outside of two big plays, one a bad run fill by Kiko that should have been a 2 yard gain, what else can they do? TB starts every drive in our territory or near midfield, the offense has done nothing all game long and its 83 degrees out there and sunny

Heh, but we DID give those plays up.

What's up with the "well if this..." Every year to make excuses for this team?!

I kinda thought we were gonna be about 5 and 11 this year. But this season is getting more painful than i hoped. Just seem to be regressing. We need to get someone, anyone somewhere, anywhere in this organization that just knows goddang football!

Heh, but we DID give those plays up.

What's up with the "well if this..." Every year to make excuses for this team?!

Lots of teams give up plays like that but they don't have a high school offense screwing them over on the other side of the ball on top of it...

Obvious Pettine made some tremendous adjustments since the first quarter