The holiday song you hate the most?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Not sure if it was a blackout game. I know the Steelers game two weeks before was on TV because I didn't go to that one and was home for Thanksgiving break.

The poster looked like this, but was for the Aud:

$T2eC16F,!zUE9s38-N%29gBRcHS,P0i!~~60_35.JPG

yep, dont remember it.Maybe the 30 splits i consumed in there every night have something to so with that!

Do remember that is the first bar i really heard Bruce , but i was not going to the brick bar then being a 17 year old from the Falls. Started hitting the brick first year back from college, which was summer of 82.

Oh man, know this was a song thread...but lordy i miss that place. No doubt, by far, the "luckist" place ever for me :worthy:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this is the first one that came to mind for me. That said I'm not sure it's worse than Wonderful Christmas.

We've been listening to some Christmas music while decorating the house this year and there's one song that just annoys the hell out of me. It's Bing Crosby singing Rudolph and at some point during the song a tiny little annoying voice sings from the 1st person perspective of Rudolph and it makes me want to stab somebody.

I can't stand the version of Rudolph sung by Dean Martin.

yep, dont remember it.Maybe the 30 splits i consumed in there every night have something to so with that!

Do remember that is the first bar i really heard Bruce , but i was not going to the brick bar then being a 17 year old from the Falls. Started hitting the brick first year back from college, which was summer of 82.

Oh man, know this was a song thread...but lordy i miss that place. No doubt, by far, the "luckist" place ever for me :worthy:

Might be for me, too. It was a great bar. Probably 2nd best to Cassidy's in my all time favorites...........You heard Bruce there because the DJ was a Bruce fanatic that I know.

Monday nights!

I assume we're not counting anything by the Chimpmunks since that shouldn't actually qualify as music.

Yes, McCarthy's song is pretty horrible -- and they play it constantly.

Conversely, there are some gems out there.....

Guys.....

I have found the worst Christmas song ever and its a newer one too.

"Shake up Christmas" by Train

The first time I heard the opening line "Shake up the happiness" I said wtf is this???

There you have it. Worst song ever.

/thread

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

Any version of "Little Drummer Boy." Just cannot stand that song at all. And a second vote for "Santa Clause is Comin' to Town" by Springsteen. Generally, I like his stuff, but that version is a mess.

Yeah, that version of the song is terrible.

Another song I hate is "Santa Baby", especially by Madonna. :sick: