Official Pre-Game Thread: Week 13, Falcons at Bills

Dan

So according to the TV listings, in Utica the double header game is CBS, which shows AFC games. This game is on Fox since it is an NFC team visiting an AFC team (I think that's how it works). The end result: This game is not televised in the Utica area. Fox has us seeing Arizona at Philadelphia for the early game, and no late game. I hope that is a mistake in the listings, but this has happened before so I won't be surprised if it happens again.

I live in Albany and the one Fox game is the Bills at 4 pm. Surprised it wouldn't be on it Utica.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just go on record saying how much I hate 4 pm start times? thank you.

I just woke up early (it's 7:30am here in HI), only to realize its a late game! Course that's still an 11am start out here...

Still, I'm a big fan of the 1:00ers!

Go Bills!!

Who do you guys figure they'll play if Kyle Williams is unable to go ?

EDIT: Hey Dan, the NFL.com preview you posted is the week 11 game vs. the Jets. Just a heads up, and thanks again for starting the thread.

Thanks for catching that! I just corrected the link.

So according to the TV listings, in Utica the double header game is CBS, which shows AFC games. This game is on Fox since it is an NFC team visiting an AFC team (I think that's how it works). The end result: This game is not televised in the Utica area. Fox has us seeing Arizona at Philadelphia for the early game, and no late game. I hope that is a mistake in the listings, but this has happened before so I won't be surprised if it happens again.

I live in Albany and the one Fox game is the Bills at 4 pm. Surprised it wouldn't be on it Utica.

They are now showing the movie that was in the listing for 4 o'clock, so maybe I will get the Bills game after all!

I assume we are (ugh) rooting for the Dolphins since we have another game against them and could win the tiebreaker with a sweep? Better to have the Jets lose. Right?

I'd love to see Geno eating turf regardless of playoff probabilities.

Also nice to see the Texans up on the Pats early...but I suppose technically we want the pats to win as many as possible for the hope of benching starters week 17...meh.

EDIT: I just saw Brady throw a pick while targeting a wide open gronk. Quarter chub.

Edited by iEat_Phins

That was David Nelson wide open, early boo birds in NY.

Newton almost scored after a long scamper. He's awesome, but boy he flamboyant, he was checking on the jumbotron to see if he was on to do his Superman bs he does.

Drayton Florence sightning. nice pass break-up

So right now while we are waiting, go Jacksonville, Houston, Indy, and Miami?

I still need to figure out if I start Spiller or Freddie for a crucial fantasy matchup...

Edit: Houston up 10-0, two touchdowns away from taking an insurmountable 24-0 halftime lead against the Patriots!

Edited by Koufax