[please fix subject]Eric Wood shows why bullying in locker rooms will

Security

You don't indicate that in the post. You just talk about the picture. It seems like a broken sentence on your subject line.

Eric Wood shows why bullying in locker rooms will not go away

That is what I actually typed, and some moderator added the prefix

[please fix subject]

and forced the end of what DID make sense go away

That's pretty charitable. The original heading of this thread is a real stretch. Is the idea that Wood could get bullied for being a romantic or posing for this?

He's not saying the subject matter is inapporpriate. I think it would be locked immediately if it was.

I'd gladly trade places with Wood in that photo and take whatever sh$t they want to give me!

What a fox!

That's pretty charitable. The original heading of this thread is a real stretch. Is the idea that Wood could get bullied for being a romantic or posing for this?

Um, both. If I posted a picture of me and my wife like this my friends would poke fun at me and I would do the same to them. I think this picture is hilarious.

I'd gladly trade places with Wood in that photo and take whatever sh$t they want to give me!

Ummm.. Yeah.....This, definitely this. Have you seen how hot she is? My locker room response would be.... and who do you go home to at night? Cause I get to plow that EVERY night!

BigPappy

Ummm.. Yeah.....This, definitely this. Have you seen how hot she is? My locker room response would be.... and who do you go home to at night? Cause I get to plow that EVERY night!

BigPappy

They all have hot wives, my friend's wives are good looking and mine is too, this picture is still hilarious.

You must not be married.