Jameis Winston in trouble.

jaybee

Apparently he'll continue to play. "Ongoing investigation". May affect his Heisman stock I suppose.

The crime being a year old lends itself to not being something that should immediately effect him, but simply a report tmz just got hands on

I had no idea this was a year old. It is the first I've heard about it.

Apparently he'll continue to play. "Ongoing investigation". May affect his Heisman stock I suppose.

Being in 2012, and seemingly having gained no traction to move from report to charges, it likely has little to no effect unless it's report gets new info to come forward with reporters digging

I had no idea this was a year old. It is the first I've heard about it.

No prob - was just giving my take. It's new to the media still.

Early reports - FSU brushing it off, jameis claiming he's never even been questioned and the police report has the suspect listed as 5'11 while jameis is 6'4. Won't say its junk yet but it's looking as reliable as tahj Boyd throwing the fsu game because he owed money from gambling at this early stage

Early reports - FSU brushing it off, jameis claiming he's never even been questioned and the police report has the suspect listed as 5'11 while jameis is 6'4. Won't say its junk yet but it's looking as reliable as tahj Boyd throwing the fsu game because he owed money from gambling at this early stage

Of course FSU will brush it off. In the grand tradition of Bobby Bowden, the chances of a star player getting suspended, convicted or tossed in Tally are next to nil. Save for Laverneus Coles, it is hard to find anyone who actually has paid a price for the **** they pull. Worst case is he runs the steps of Doak.

Of course FSU will brush it off. In the grand tradition of Bobby Bowden, the chances of a star player getting suspended, convicted or tossed in Tally are next to nil. Save for Laverneus Coles, it is hard to find anyone who actually has paid a price for the **** they pull. Worst case is he runs the steps of Doak.

Well, yea but the fact that the police report lists the guy as 5'9 - 5'11 and straight hair might indicate this isn't a real thing for jameis. Couple that with claims he hadn't even been interviewed yet and the incident occurring in December of 2012.... It could be a big ol fsu cover up, or it could be a junk story.

Irregardless.... He should sit this weekend to prove his innocence

Well, yea but the fact that the police report lists the guy as 5'9 - 5'11 and straight hair might indicate this isn't a real thing for jameis. Couple that with claims he hadn't even been interviewed yet and the incident occurring in December of 2012.... It could be a big ol fsu cover up, or it could be a junk story.

In that it could be a big football story and three people have visited the college board in the last 6 months

And college football story, for which there is a separate board.

By your definition, there should be a PPP topic started here if there isn't enough traction on that site.

And college football story, for which there is a separate board.

By your definition, there should be a PPP topic started here if there isn't enough traction on that site.

In theory, sure. In practice I think most view this as 3 boards: football, misc (otw) and free for all (PPP). I didnt post it here, but was simply saying most breaking college stories start here, get about a dozen replies, get moved and never touched again. If it upsets you feel free to report it and ask to have it moved.

In theory, sure. In practice I think most view this as 3 boards: football, misc (otw) and free for all (PPP). I didnt post it here, but was simply saying most breaking college stories start here, get about a dozen replies, get moved and never touched again. If it upsets you feel free to report it and ask to have it moved.

Who cares? It's a FSU story. We have bigger fish to fry, and Rex Ryan just got mad that we took away his meal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.