Marrone has them practicing in the stadium today...

eball

...windchill in the 20s, gusty winds. I love it. Time to make winter weather a homefield advantage again. It's also time to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and giving up on rookie QBs after six games.

Go Bills!

...windchill in the 20s, gusty winds. I love it. Time to make winter weather a homefield advantage again. It's also time to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and giving up on rookie QBs after six games.

Go Bills!

I was having a perfectly negative week until you showed up..... :lol: ....ok, I'll bite. Go Bills!!! C'mon fellas...I want to see you guys dominate and shut this national media up re. the Jets.

They should consider practicing passing plays, it looked like last week they forgot to practice those.

Manuel did look like he needed practice time inside a windy stadium on a cold day. It's obviously the reason why they're doing this.

I'm very glad because Manuel can at least spend the day getting comfortable when gameday conditions are the same as they were in Pitt.

Manuel's not Brady or Manning, he'll need support from special teams, the running game and a couple defensive turnovers. He'll also need to run it up the middle on a couple of draws to keep those Jet pass rushers guessing.

Edited by 1billsfan

With all the injuries this team has, they should practice in a plastic bubble.

our injury situation seems to just be hitting single position groups really hard one at a time. all in all, our 53 is pretty healthy any given day, but we will be without our top 5 secondary players, or top 3 qbs, or now possibly top 2 receivers. its not that the roster has been struck particularly hard.

It's going to be in the upper 50s Sunday.

If Jauron had Easley on his squad, Easley would be a DB by now...

He catches like one...

Not having SJ or Woods will be very bad this weekend. I expect to see more passes to Easly and hopefully Gragg.

Easley seeing passes.... That inspires a lot of confidence in me.

our injury situation seems to just be hitting single position groups really hard one at a time. all in all, our 53 is pretty healthy any given day, but we will be without our top 5 secondary players, or top 3 qbs, or now possibly top 2 receivers. its not that the roster has been struck particularly hard.

I've felt this too. The typical early season mass exodus to IR has been improved.