White politician wins local election by pretending to be black

One of his mailers said he was "Endorsed by Ron Wilson," which longtime Houston voters might easily interpret as a statement of support from a former state representative of the same name who's also African-American. Fine print beneath the headline says "Ron Wilson and Dave Wilson are cousins," a reference to one of Wilson's relatives living in Iowa.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow. I stand in awe of this troll.

Using their own stupidity/identity politics against them, and, as if that weren't enough, proving that identity, and not substance, is the only thing these Houston voters care/know about?

Great Justice!

This guy is a Troll Champion.1013462.jpg

EDIT: The most important takeaway, which like an idiot I forgot?

Progressives: Your agenda is meaningless to these voters. Meaningless. You can forget any conclusion RE you agenda and the 2012 election. That was about non-whites not wanting to look stupid for voting for Obama the first time around, and, about identity, and, about not wanting to vote for the guy, that looks in every way imaginable, like their boss's boss. It has nothing to do with your policies.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Not really much of a story.

Instead of showing fake indignation at the candidate for "misleading" the electorate,

they should show some disgust at those voters who voted for him "because they thought he was Black"

I think that all sides of us here can agree that voting for someone based on their skin color is racist....................Right?

I like the Annapolis city council who are about to strip their newly elected mayor of all but ceremonial powers. Oh, they're all butt-sore Democrat losers and the Mayor-elect is a Republican. Forward, with bipartisanship fervor! Fargin hypocrites!

Edited by Nanker

I like the Annapolis city council who are about to strip their newly elected mayor of all but ceremonial powers. Oh, they're all butt-sore Democrat losers and the Mayor-elect is a Republican. Forward, with bipartisanship fervor! Fargin hypocrites!

"Elections shouldn't matter". - Nancy Pelosi