Pettine Fires Hackett

HailMary

After serving the Steelers up on a platter on the first 3 drives for his coordinator counterpart, Pettine has seen enough from Hackett and fired him after today's game. Hackett has already found a new job in the POP Warner football league.

After the crap performance by his defense today, Pettine has not business firing anybody. One of the worst running teams in the league crammed it down our throats and controlled the game by converting 8 of 17 3rd downs. Yes, the offense sucked but that doesn't mean the defense has an excuse not to do their jobs, especially in getting off the field.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

After the crap performance by his defense today, Pettine has not business firing anybody. One of the worst running teams in the league crammed it down our throats and controlled the game by converting 8 of 17 3rd downs. Yes, the offense sucked but that doesn't mean the defense has an excuse not to do their jobs, especially in getting off the field.

GO BILLS!!!

While I agree they were able to run well against us between the tackles, the defense still did well enough for us to win the game with a competent offense. Most of the points came from bad field position due to turnovers and special teams. Can't blame this one on the D!

from a rookie who has played well at home and not so good away before getting injured and now came back and showed rust as well as lack of developement. again, because of injury. and now faced yooda zone-blitz. what were peytons numbers in his 1st season?

if he starts to throw his receivers into coverage at HOME, then i worry a little

After serving the Steelers up on a platter on the first 3 drives for his coordinator counterpart, Pettine has seen enough from Hackett and fired him after today's game. Hackett has already found a new job in the POP Warner football league.

How long before the pop warner team cans him

Thought this was real, close thread.

Lmao really smh

While I agree they were able to run well against us between the tackles, the defense still did well enough for us to win the game with a competent offense. Most of the points came from bad field position due to turnovers and special teams. Can't blame this one on the D!

I'm NOT blaming it on the D. I'm saying the D didn't hold up their end of the bargain. Not by a long shot.

GO BILLS!!!