Stop Blaming Ralph!

Hi there... I was in the "shout box" for my usual Sunday afternoon of hope and misery today and of course the Ralph hate crowd went after him. Come on, I'm as frustrated as anyone but to blame RW at this point in his life for the current roster is childish and people looking for attention. I'd like to think real Buffalo fans understand what I'm saying, and before the wise guy comments start I'm not a relative.

If not Ralph, who do YOU blame for 13+ years of LOSING ?

Most currently, Ralph is responsible for turning over control to Brandon, who, like Ralph in the past, is more concerned with PROFIT than winning --- yes, he wants to win, but not enough to spend to the cap !! ---

Again, who do YOU hold accountable ? --- successful companies hold people accountable and create performance based cultures -- there are FOUR commons to the misery that has been the Bills the past 13+ year -- Ralph, Brandon, Overdorf and Littman -- to me, they are all to blame and all interchangeable

You are so right. The buck stops at the top. If this was a public company with shareholders the CEO, the CFO,

and the rest of management would have been gone years ago.

What management apparently does not realize is that to a degree we are all shareholders. We don!t buy stock

in the orgaization. but we buy tickets, we buy food at the stadium, we buy Sunday Ticket, we buy uniforms and

other NFL items, and we even go on forums in the hope things will get better. So if you don!t blame the top

man and all his hires you have had your head in the sand for 14 years now.

KC has shown you can turn things around. Only the Bills go round and round and when it will stop no one knows.

Hi there... I was in the "shout box" for my usual Sunday afternoon of hope and misery today and of course the Ralph hate crowd went after him. Come on, I'm as frustrated as anyone but to blame RW at this point in his life for the current roster is childish and people looking for attention. I'd like to think real Buffalo fans understand what I'm saying, and before the wise guy comments start I'm not a relative.

No. Just go ahead and look at the history of this franchise from the beginning. Look at every single bad decision, every bad trade, and every miserable losing season. You can easily blame Ralph as he has been the root cause of all of them. The only true winning era came at the hands of a tough nosed GM by the name of Bill Polian, and good 'ol ralphie-poo ran him out of town. aside from the Polian teams, this franchise is an epic and dismal failure. so to your request I respectfully say no.

Edited by Homey D. Clown

The question isn't so much if Ralph is to blame for this season and their latest rebuild. We know RW is out of the picture so far as management decisions are made. The question is whether Russ is an extension of RW. If that's the case, can they be successful with that style of management in the modern NFL? History says no, they can't.

Edited by BillsVet

No. Just go ahead and look at the history of this franchise from the beginning. Look at every single bad decision, every bad trade, and every miserable losing season. You can easily blame Ralph as he has been the root cause of all of them. The only true winning era came at the hands of a tough nosed GM by the name of Bill Polian, and good 'ol ralphie-poo ran him out of town. aside from the Polian teams, this franchise is an epic and dismal failure. so to your request I respectfully say no.

I'm not one of the blame Ralph contingent. However, I agree that this team has sucked more than it's been good. And I've always considered the Kelly era a fluke. It's hard to not blame the guy on top.

This team has been run and controlled by Russ Brandon for at least the past 5 years. The Bills just need to draft one QB in the top three rounds of every draft until they know they found a guy who can play. And we don't know if Manuel can play so they'd better pick another QB with one of their top 3 picks next year.

The question isn't so much if Ralph is to blame for this season and their latest rebuild. We know RW is out of the picture so far as management decisions are made. The question is whether Russ is an extension of RW. If that's the case, can they be successful with that style of management in the modern NFL? History says no, they can't.

The bigger issue is do Littman and Overdorf still control the money? There is no reason to be so far under the cap except Littman is holding Russ and Whaley back.

If not Ralph, who do YOU blame for 13+ years of LOSING ?

Most currently, Ralph is responsible for turning over control to Brandon, who, like Ralph in the past, is more concerned with PROFIT than winning --- yes, he wants to win, but not enough to spend to the cap !! ---

Again, who do YOU hold accountable ? --- successful companies hold people accountable and create performance based cultures -- there are FOUR commons to the misery that has been the Bills the past 13+ year -- Ralph, Brandon, Overdorf and Littman -- to me, they are all to blame and all interchangeable

Indeed. When the new ownership does finally take over, I hope & pray that Ralph's stooges are thrown to the curb.

This team has been run and controlled by Russ Brandon for at least the past 5 years. The Bills just need to draft one QB in the top three rounds of every draft until they know they found a guy who can play. And we don't know if Manuel can play so they'd better pick another QB with one of their top 3 picks next year.

when hunting you dont aim at the flock of birds--you zero in. --i dont trust this present group to do much of anything right because they have no clue

The question is whether Russ is an extension of RW.

Which he is. No matter what the Bills try to sell, Ralph will be a part of decisions until the day he dies.

I think Ralph gets too much hate for being cheap, he's always been willing to pay for players at least. The problem is he has a hard time delegating power to anyone but 'yes men'. And the one time he strayed from that, it bit him hard with Donahoe.

There is no reason to be so far under the cap except Littman is holding Russ and Whaley back.

Unused cap space can be carried over to the next year now. So, there's sort of a purpose. But, the Fitzpatrick debacle defies any logic there, so I don't know.

Which he is. No matter what the Bills try to sell, Ralph will be a part of decisions until the day he dies.

I think Ralph gets too much hate for being cheap, he's always been willing to pay for players at least. The problem is he has a hard time delegating power to anyone but 'yes men'. And the one time he strayed from that, it bit him hard with Donahoe.

Unused cap space can be carried over to the next year now. So, there's sort of a purpose. But, the Fitzpatrick debacle defies any logic there, so I don't know.

IMO his meddling ruined TD. If he would've just left TD alone to do his job, we wouldnn't be looking at 13+ years with no playoffs.

I think this all wrong. It is not Wilson,Brandon, Whaley, Nix, Overdorf, Littman,

EJ, Marrone, Hackett to blame for the loss yesterday. Last week most of you said it

was Tuels fault so it had to be him because he wasn!t carrying the clipboard this week.

I just wish RW would sell the team so we can get an owner with deep pockets and actively care about putting a winning team on the field. We should have kept Levitre and maybe some of those Fred Jackson runs at the 1 yard line would be TD's instead of FG's.

Careful. We thought we had that with the Sabres. Money doesn't solve all your problems.