I think Stefan Charles is the next Wake..

D521646

I know he only played a few snaps Sunday against the chiefs, but this guy is about as stout as they come. I have family and friends (Being Canadian) that follow Canadian college sports pretty close and all of them told me that the Bills found a true diamond in the ruff. He's about as raw as they come, but a super high motor, and beast-like strength, and by the way can play and has proven production in any position on the D-Line. With solid coaching I am predicting that this kid is going to stay a long time in the NFL, and hopefully most of those years are with the Bills. I'm pulling for him.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing somebody make a couple plays in the KC game and wondering who it was because I didn't recognie the number. It's pretty impressive that he could stand out that much after only playing five snaps.

We'll see...

After reading Buscaglia's evaluation of the KC game and his comments on Charles, I took some time look into who he is; I guess the B-news did also. Interesting prospect. Huge arms and legs.

Kid plays angry, reminds me of Suh, without the stupid. ;)

Good move by the Bills' Personnel Dept. picking him up in place of Jay Ross.

Exactly, and the Titans were hiding him on their PS, thought no one was watching. Apparently the Bills were watching, and could turn out to be the steal of the decade. I know it sounds silly for me to say all this about an unproven player, but I got a real good feeling about him.

Picked 10th overall in the CFL draft apparently. Only played 5 snaps the other day but I saw him make one tackle and said to my friend.. who was that guy?

Hope he pans out.

One of the things I read about him was that he was projected to go #1 or 2. I suspect some teams didn't want to take a chance on him because of his ambitions for the NFL.

I remember seeing somebody make a couple plays in the KC game and wondering who it was because I didn't recognie the number. It's pretty impressive that he could stand out that much after only playing five snaps.

We'll see...

My thought when I heard his name mentioned was...WHO?

Two tackles in five snaps is strong. Can't wait to see him get increased playing time as he learns the playbook. I read somewhere he's basically the same size as Carrington.

Edit -- and obviously, his signing is all Brandon, so they can market to Toronto. :P:devil:

Edited by eball

Edit -- and obviously, his signing is all Brandon, so they can market to Toronto. :P:devil:

I think it is a straight up FU to Eugene Parker: we went out and got this guy so we don't have to play games with you and your guy (Carrington) next year.

Half kidding.

kj