10-6, why so hard to believe?

Hail Flutie

With Manuel coming back, CJ seemingly healthy, our D improving, and a cushy schedule left, why not?

I feel like if this coaching staff is the real deal, they should be firing this team up to play to their potential and win out the season. They've been in every game except one. If they can go 5-6 before their bye, what's stopping them from being 9-6 going into Foxboro? Imagine that? It would be the most meaningful game this franchise has played in 10+ years. Between Kyle Williams, Fred Jackson, and Eric Wood this has to be floating around in the locker room.

In my opionion its up to Doug Marrone to prove he's not just a PR sound bite machine like every other loser coach who talks a big talk but can't motivate his players.

Am I being delusional, or who else has silently had this conversation with themselves?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is possible.......but this is highly improbable.

Perhaps if you just look at the actual win-loss record after nine games.

But if you consider that each of those nine games was a moral victory.....the longest such streak in the league (the Chiefs win last week was actually a moral defeat for them, leaving them at 8-1 morally)......how soon can it be before they start stringing together immoral victories?

But if you consider that each of those nine games was a moral victory.....the longest such streak in the league (the Chiefs win last week was actually a moral defeat for them, leaving them at 8-1 morally)......how soon can it be before they start stringing together immoral victories?

We must be the most moral team in the league at this point... at least better than the Fins.

With Manuel coming back, CJ seemingly healthy, our D improving, and a cushy schedule left, why not?

I feel like if this coaching staff is the real deal, they should be firing this team up to play to their potential and win out the season. They've been in every game except one. If they can go 5-6 before their bye, what's stopping them from being 9-6 going into Foxboro? Imagine that? It would be the most meaningful game this franchise has played in 10+ years. Between Kyle Williams, Fred Jackson, and Eric Wood this has to be floating around in the locker room.

In my opionion its up to Doug Marrone to prove he's not just a PR sound bite machine like every other loser coach who talks a big talk but can't motivate his players.

Am I being delusional, or who else has silently had this conversation with themselves?

How much money would you be willing to bet on this outcome?

Actually, the Chefs are more like 5-4 morally.

I see the reality that we have been in all these games. I also see the schedule soften up big time down the stretch. Bottom line is EJ would have to play like a great 1st round pick for us to do that. If that happens...I'll be happy. But I doubt that happens.

Fans can look ahead and speculate all they want. The team better just focus on Pittsburgh.

Kyle Williams said just get one win and then think about the next game. Just beat

Pittsburgh.

Are you really concerned about a 3-6 team that hasn't made the playoffs in 13 years looking past an opponent?