Terry Mcauliffe Wins Virginia

Tiberius

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+5

I don't want you banned, I'm not afraid at all of you. What are you so afraid of? You know why we have a first amendment? It's because of people like you. Yes, I know the first doesn't apply here, but just asking if you know why we have it. You just want this to be a Conservative cheer-a-long board or something. Just want to read opinions you agree with?

That 19th amendment was a huge mistake.

Sexist

I don't want you banned, I'm not afraid at all of you. What are you so afraid of? You know why we have a first amendment? It's because of people like you. Yes, I know the first doesn't apply here, but just asking if you know why we have it. You just want this to be a Conservative cheer-a-long board or something. Just want to read opinions you agree with?

Great post. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Just for a laugh, I listened to MSNBC the other day, and the clowns were giddy with the big lead the Dem had in VA. Talking about how a victory was a "referendum" in the GOP. Looks more like a referendum on the Obamacare debacle to me.

I don't give a ****, I just wish Sarvis would have gotten the 10% he needed to be included next time! but! as if on cue! the steeple just kept pulling the same levers they always do.

Even worse, my county passed a 4% meal tax that was sold as needed for the schools. So now, every piece of food I buy will cost upwards of 9% more in tax so the crackhead government can get themselves more dope...

Just for a laugh, I listened to MSNBC the other day, and the clowns were giddy with the big lead the Dem had in VA. Talking about how a victory was a "referendum" in the GOP. Looks more like a referendum on the Obamacare debacle to me.

I don't give a ****, I just wish Sarvis would have gotten the 10% he needed to be included next time! but! as if on cue! the steeple just kept pulling the same levers they always do.

Even worse, my county passed a 4% meal tax that was sold as needed for the schools. So now, every piece of food I buy will cost upwards of 9% more in tax so the crackhead government can get themselves more dope...

What the hell is a meal tax?

4% tax included on all food items purchased in the county. That's in addition to the 5% sales tax. And the idiots fell for the line that it was needed, " for the schools"...

I hope you're close enough to the county line to buy your food over there.

4% tax included on all food items purchased in the county. That's in addition to the 5% sales tax. And the idiots fell for the line that it was needed, " for the schools"...

Are you kidding me? Taxing ALL food? Not even in tax happy Illinois or NYS does that happen. Basic food items gets 1% or so. It is the prepared/hot food that get whacked slightly more.

How can they charge 9% for stuff like milk, bread, & butter... WOW!

Prepared food, so if you go anywhere to eat, it's an effective 9%. Pretty sure it's not applicable to groceries. We have it already in the city of Richmond, and it sucks big time.

The biggest problem is that they will never use this money for schools. Just like the money the state got from big tobacco. They can't find where most of that went...

The fact that Gatorman gets that reaction with NEWS is hilarious - finding reality inflammatory must be exhausting.

would you be otherwise offended if I posted that my county had a GOP member elected or other such news?

Its not inflammatory. Its worthless. Idiots who label themselves with political alliances are worthless, for that matter. I am neither republican or democrat. I am a free thinker who is free to change his mind however fit. Many folks, including you run such narrow minds it brings down evolution.