Jonathan Martin AWOL, Incognito suspended

uncle flap

Don't conflate the issues. I've not commented on that particular behavior. I simply pointed out that I think it's beyond absurd to pretend an NFL locker room is no different from a BoA office.

Of course it's not. But I'm saying that to call RI out for being a bigot and treating those around him like &$^%, for targeting minorities and women through his &^$%#ty behavior.

You're saying that my criticism doesn't hold because RI works in a locker room, not a bank office. I'm saying that is BS. A jackass is a jackass, a bigot is a bigot. The 'PC' label is a dodge and a reason to willfully look the other way while someone treats other people like dirt.

kj

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't conflate the issues. I've not commented on that particular behavior. I simply pointed out that I think it's beyond absurd to pretend an NFL locker room is no different from a BoA office.

if anything, you might think a profession where you are drafted and forced to play for a franchise would be held to a particularly high standard with regards to how employees treat each other -- you know, since he cant just quit and get a job at another company in the industry should he be drafted by a team with terrible teammates and low standards.

Edited by NoSaint

I'm not. Simply clarifying that when I referred to "the office," it was in response to this different allegation from a staffer.

I don't disagree with your last comment.

By design and not by accident.

It's just one of the many ways to manipulate situations, politicians do this all the time.

It also works when teams get caught cheating or when QBs find ways to isolate drunk chicks and have they way with them while a bodyguard keeps everyone else away.

Edited by 4merper4mer

NoSain, on 30 November 2013 - 05:6 PM, said:

Bet the will

No question they will. They'll get killed by the politically correct crowd for being guilty by association with Incognito.

Well, they will have to. They have a contract that stipulates they must pay him, and that's fair and the right thing to do. A contract is a contract.

Well, they will have to. They have a contract that stipulates they must pay him, and that's fair and the right thing to do. A contract is a contract.

Nope, when they place a player on NFI list they don't have to pay the player.They do plan to pay him though.

Edited by Meatloaf Sandwich