What do you expect the Bills' final record to be at this point?

Breakdance

What do you expect the Bills' final record to be at this point?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect the Bills' final record to be at this point?

• 3-13
    • 4-12
    • 5-11
    • 6-10
    • 7-9
    • 8-8
    • 9-7
    • 10-6

I believe they can win out to get to 9-6 and play at New England. It depends if they control their own fate, does New England have something to play for, etc.

They play 2 teams with no wins, 2 teams with only 2 wins each, and 2 division rivals at home----they can win them all.

I believe they can win out to get to 9-6 and play at New England. It depends if they control their own fate, does New England have something to play for, etc.

They play 2 teams with no wins, 2 teams with only 2 wins each, and 2 division rivals at home----they can win them all.

Agreed, that's why losing yesterday's game was extremely brutal. We have the potential to win all these remaining games, but you know we will find a way to jack up a few of those games

My preseason prediction was 5-11, but I didn't think the non-QB parts of the team would be as good as they've been. We're now heading into the easier portion of our schedule (6 straight winnable games), and I think it's reasonable to expect better QB play in the 2nd half of the year than the 1st. I'm guessing we go 3-3 in the next 6, get embarrassed by the Patriots, and finish 6-10.