We started our 4th string qb

NoSaint

The world is not ending.

We are not the worst team in the history of the world

No one deserves to be fired.

We started our 4th string qb. An undrafted rookie. And we were in the game with an undefeated team today.

We are a decent team facing a catastrophic situation at qb. Any team in the league would've been lucky to look even as good as we did with 3 qb injuries.

Knowing we have a 3rd string or as you call him a 4th string qb in there then it's on the coaches to not throw the ball from the 1 yard line. That's just common sense

Is it ok to pass from the 10? I'm really struggling to understand why getting the ball to the goal line means you go into a shell. You're not the only one I've seen saying this, but far from being common sense it seems nonsensical to me.

Knowing we have a 3rd string or as you call him a 4th string qb in there then it's on the coaches to not throw the ball from the 1 yard line. That's just common sense

Yea, 4th. Our starter hurt his knee, backup was IR'ed with a concussion and the guy we traded for to be 3 also got hurt.

Tuel, if not for Flynn and dixons short tenure here, might not even qualify to be #4

Is it ok to pass from the 10? I'm really struggling to understand why getting the ball to the goal line means you go into a shell. You're not the only one I've seen saying this, but far from being common sense it seems nonsensical to me.

At the 1 you are dealing with an extremely short field. It changes and limits things a lot in terms of what you can do in the passing game. Keep in context the lack of in game or any NFL experience. Take the game out of his hands and play the percentages running the ball.

Add into the situation having the lead, the defense playing amazing it even makes more sense..

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

You mean besides running twice before that with no luck against a dominant defensive front? Or like they did a few weeks ago 4 straight times and didn't get in from the same spot?

I promise you that you would be on here hating on them for NOT passing it they had tried a 3rd straight run that did not work. Hypocrisy of this board never disappoints.

He was our 2nd at the start of the season

Yea when our 2 was about a week or so removed from what may be a career ending injury and our replacement was about a week on the roster. If you think we ever wanted tuel at 2, I'm not sure what to say.

Clearly the goal was to hold his rights but never let him on the field this year. We've done everything we can to maintain that status but injuries have forced him on the field.

The world is not ending.

We started our 4th string qb. An undrafted rookie. And we were in the game with an undefeated team today.

We are a decent team facing a catastrophic situation at qb. Any team in the league would've been lucky to look even as good as we did with 3 qb injuries.

All I want is to be a little more convinced that EJ is the guy to get us there. Just not sure yet. Otherwise I agree. This is a team with a lot of talent. At what point to they start to grind out the wins they need to make the playoffs? When EJ's back?

All I want is to be a little more convinced that EJ is the guy to get us there. Just not sure yet. Otherwise I agree. This is a team with a lot of talent. At what point to they start to grind out the wins they need to make the playoffs? When EJ's back?

We will likely have has many questions about the QB position next year as we did going into this year.

We will likely have has many questions about the QB position next year as we did going into this year.

Long way to go, and a team with nothing left to lose might take some chances to help answer those questions. We will see.

The world is not ending.

Yes that is all true but some players need to be let go because of their performance you need to have those you can count on in a tight game & some continued to show today that we can't !!

The world is not ending.

Mental errors and a lack of Intense focus equals loss. It's a cliche I know but it fits like a glove. The Bills were in a position to beat the Chiefs who obviously didnt have their A game or were just looking past the Bills.

One example is when the ball was intercepted at the goal line ... what did #13 Shthead Johnson do? Turned around and held his hands up to the crowd while two other recievers chased the chief down the side line. He needs to go because he aint that good anyways

Good recievers make a QB look better than what he is, Tuel had little help.

He was our 2nd at the start of the season

Kolb, Manuel, Lewis, Tuel.

Fourth string quarterback is accurate. He could become fifth string if Flynn is ready.

Yes you are right, we started a 3rd or 4th stringer. Which is all the more reason TO NOT CALL A PASS PLAY on 3rd and 1 and the 1 with a chance to go up by two scores. This is on HACKETT...........AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Fred was stuffed three times in a row. The pass was a good call. It was a bad throw. As rookie fourth stringers tend to do from time to time, as well as good ones.

Edited by Just in Atlanta