most brutal plays in Bills' history

KikO M G

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does that pick 6 rank? A complete season-altering moment. It's no wide right, but I'm going to be having nightmares about that one for a long time.

"Season altering" really? This was a 3-5 team. What exactly was altered? They aren't good enough.

1 Wide Right, 2 Music City Miracle

This. That said, I get the OP's vibe here--call me crazy, but I honestly thought we could make a go of this season if we won today, considering our upcoming soft schedule and EJ potentially coming back soon....

Jim Kelly throwing a pick 6 to terrell buckley in the end zone in the final seconds with the game on the line ranks a tad higher.

And how many times to former teammate Freddie Marion?

Where does that pick 6 rank? A complete season-altering moment. It's no wide right, but I'm going to be having nightmares about that one for a long time.

so many plays, hard to rank it but it feels sky high right now, let's not forget the fumble for a touchdown either. That one really took us out of the game, we were still in the hunt after the pik even though it was a 14 point swing. Man this game out of all our losses is the most irritating.

well it altered my living room, I threw a chair right out the window.

hopefully it was open :D