Need to blow off some steam...

bills44

Well no ej or cj or any j is gonna make a difference. Season over and the rest of you are just as passionate as I am and we deserve better. I can feel myself starting to find things to do on Sunday besides the Bills. They bring me more anger and bad feelings than they do joy. I am sorry for all of us that endure this diarrhea every year 14 yrs and counting. Sorry guys we deserve better.

Edited by LVBillsBackr

KC's defense may have been shredded, but they produced 3 turnovers which resulted in a victory.

Good teams win.

Bad teams make excuses.

Congrats to the Chiefs.

Sigh. No comment (needed).

3-6, no moral victories. Win a game.

Sigh. No comment (needed).

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by maddenboy

Hackett continues to hurt this team with awful play calling

Tuel has no zip on his passes and floats everything which I'm sure had a lot to do with the drops

Fred consistently gets stood up in short yardage situations. You don't give him the ball twice in a row there. Choice seems to be the best short yardage guy because he tucks in behind the O-Line and consistently can get those tough one or two yards. I would have given it to him on first and goal.

its year after year after year after year you see plays at the bills just get f***** over by the referees, Goodwin caught the ball he was down on the ground touched by a defender which means he's down and then someone else comes in and blast s him and the ball comes free.

its year after year after year after year you see plays at the bills just get f***** over by the referees, Goodwin caught the ball he was down on the ground touched by a defender which means he's down and then someone else comes in and blast s him and the ball comes free.

- Someone should tell Dierdorf that KC won this game solely due to Bills' miscues. A slew of unforced errors by the Bills gave the Chiefs this game.

- yeah, I'd rather be 9-0 than 3-6, but KC has to be the worst 9-0 team I've ever seen. Their "stout" D was shredded today, and their offense looked pedestrian, at best.

- Tuel's accuracy is brutal. Yeah, the receivers had a few drops, but his floating passes over the middle of the field and his under thrown deep balls were costly.

-speaking of drops, we severely need an upgrade at TE. Chandler's hands are inconsistent, he can't stretch the field, and he's a below-average blocker.

- I hated the 3rd and goal call, but the offense's inability to punch it in on the ground on the 2 plays prior was a killer. I kept on thinking back to the Cincinnati game -FJ got stuffed on three straight plays from the 1. Just think, 1 yard on any of those 5 plays, and we're likely 5-4, instead of 3-6.

- The Goodwin "incompletion". How long after he's on the ground and contacted by a defender does the defense have to knock the ball away?

Just think were we would be with their QB starting for us.

...and posters continue to find ways to misspell the word "lose."

:nana:

speelchek doesn't recoginiz the difference so it's all good

- Someone should tell Dierdorf that KC won this game solely due to Bills' miscues. A slew of unforced errors by the Bills gave the Chiefs this game.

- yeah, I'd rather be 9-0 than 3-6, but KC has to be the worst 9-0 team I've ever seen. Their "stout" D was shredded today, and their offense looked pedestrian, at best.

- Tuel's accuracy is brutal. Yeah, the receivers had a few drops, but his floating passes over the middle of the field and his under thrown deep balls were costly.

-speaking of drops, we severely need an upgrade at TE. Chandler's hands are inconsistent, he can't stretch the field, and he's a below-average blocker.

- I hated the 3rd and goal call, but the offense's inability to punch it in on the ground on the 2 plays prior was a killer. I kept on thinking back to the Cincinnati game -FJ got stuffed on three straight plays from the 1. Just think, 1 yard on any of those 5 plays, and we're likely 5-4, instead of 3-6.

- The Goodwin "incompletion". How long after he's on the ground and contacted by a defender does the defense have to knock the ball away?

The Goodwin incomplete pass was IN FACT an incomplete pass. The ball never stopped moving. At no point did he ever have full possession, and that was the right, yet unfortunate, call. Refs did not in any way get that wrong, ESPECIALLY since it was ruled incomplete on the field.

The Goodwin incomplete pass was IN FACT an incomplete pass. The ball never stopped moving. At no point did he ever have full possession, and that was the right, yet unfortunate, call. Refs did not in any way get that wrong, ESPECIALLY since it was ruled incomplete on the field.

It was initially ruled complete, until another official ran over, and after a conference with the closest official, overruled the original call. Sure looked to me like the ball stopped moving before it was knocked out (which happened the 2nd time the defender contacted Goodwin after Goodwin was on the ground). FWIW, Marrone said that he was told by one of the officials that the ball hit the ground when Goodwin initially went to the ground.

I agree. He never had it completely. The call was correct. The sad thing is, if the pass were not underthrown it was an easy completion.

I'm gonna have trouble sleeping tonight and going to work tomorrow is going to be brutal.

Up 7 on the 1 yard line, I can't get it out of my mind..........

It's only a game, however I can't seem to let it go

I think what makes this game so frustrating is that the consensus of all the fans, coaches and players was that we couldn't lose the turnover battle. That was the theme I heard all week. And we went out there and promptly lost the turnover battle in spectacular fashion.

I agree. He never had it completely. The call was correct. The sad thing is, if the pass were not underthrown it was an easy completion.

Totally disagree, Goodwin had possession after being touched on the ground and HE moved the ball in his hand. watch the slowmo replay!It was not bobbled at all. It was a bad call at the time and an even worse decision not to overturn it.

I'm gonna have trouble sleeping tonight and going to work tomorrow is going to be brutal.

Up 7 on the 1 yard line, I can't get it out of my mind..........

It's only a game, however I can't seem to let it go

yup, exactly. you just have to wonder when Buffalo fans will ever catch a break