Beerball

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets win.....!@#$

Look at Geno's numbers. 8/19 for 115 yards no TDs no INTs.

That's how you protect a young QB and come out on the other side with wins. Tuel put it up 39 times and Bills fans are blaming him for the loss. The guy is an undrafted FA QB, you simply can not have him throw it 39 times and expect him to not have some dumb, game changing mistakes.

Granted he didn't get a lot of help from his skill players. Still, with decent QB play, this is a W.

This team is so much like '86-'87 that there is hope.

TJ Graham is the Trumaine Johnson of this era. So long next year.

If Tuel hits SJ in the endzone this game is a win, instead the man SJ faked out of his sockets ended up scoring 6 for them. I have to say that Graham, as McKelvin, has trouble locating the ball in the air. You can play CB without that ability, you can't as a WR.

turn overs were killer, Tuel played well minus the int and some disconnects on deep ball, friggin butter fingers Chandler, Fred an Spiller are beats, can't believe we lost this frickin game :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Tuel played well? A pick six and under 50% completion till garbage time is playing well? He kept them in the game but also kept KC in the game.

those guys aren't any more accurate, Tuel moved this team many times and if he throws a TD to SJ instead of KC we are singing his praises.

So, if he had made a good play instead of a dreadful one, we'd be singing his praises? Astute observation!

those guys aren't any more accurate, Tuel moved this team many times and if he throws a TD to SJ instead of KC we are singing his praises.

Tuel under threw everything long today except the TD, those Fitz nightmares are coming back.

38 attempts, 241 yards rushing. 18 for 39, 229 yards passing. Hackett got too pass happy. He should have run Fred and CJ into the ground.

you guys are never happy before he was too conservative now he's too pass happy. Quite frankly we ran A LOT today and in no way abandoned the run. This loss is on the turnovers.

Tuel under threw everything long today except the TD, those Fitz nightmares are coming back.

many of those were strait dropped as well, it takes time to develop timing which he clearly hasn't had. I'm not saying he is the answer but he played well minus the int.

you guys are never happy before he was too conservative now he's too pass happy. Quite frankly we ran A LOT today and in no way abandoned the run. This loss is on the turnovers.

many of those were strait dropped as well, it takes time to develop timing which he clearly hasn't had. I'm not saying he is the answer but he played well minus the int.

That INT cost the team 10 points, possibly 14 given that they still could have gotten a TD. You can't under-sell its importance in this game.

I am a fan of running the football specially with a rookie QB I'd be happy with a conservative game plan that results in wins. With a better QB, then I can see passing for 39 times. Still think he went to the pass too much in this close game.

Agree with this. Our game calling was pretty balanced today. But Fred, CJ and the Defense have to be ready to throw up seeing this game as a loss. What a shame this game is.

I am a fan of running the football specially with a rookie QB I'd be happy with a conservative game plan that results in wins. With a better QB, then I can see passing for 39 times. Still think he went to the pass too much in this close game.

me too, we ran alot but we needed to pass too and on the last drive didn't have time to run so overall they looked pretty balanced out there, they just needed to execute but came up short.

Agree with this. Our game calling was pretty balanced today. But Fred, CJ and the Defense have to be ready to throw up seeing this game as a loss. What a shame this game is.

Damn shame, we whipped these guys on the field, really frustrating :angry: