Tuel to start

KikO M G

Now that it is being reported that Tuel will start against KC, I figured there was no time like the present to stop my bashing of him and start the positive thoughts before game time.

You can do this Jeff! The team and the city believes in you! If you prove us all wrong, you will be on sports radio shows all over the country Monday morning. Go Bills!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only good thing he has going for him is that kc hasn't spent all week specifically developing a game plan against him. And there is not a lot of footage on what he can or cannot do. No one really knows...

But I'm still not feeling warm and fuzzy over this, I hope I'm wrong but I don't see it going well

I'll wait until someone more reliable than Jason LaCanfora reports it. The way he worded it was weird and still left the door open on Thad. Typical reporter writing it in a way that he can say he was right either way

I thought the same... if Tuel was to be the starter than Thad would be "Out" not "Doubtful." Plus, I figured the Bills would wait until the last possible second to tip off the Chiefs on who is starting, since currently they need to prepare for 3 different QBs. Not easy, no matter who it is.

Peter King@SI_PeterKing 9m

QB gods smiling on Chiefs: Sun is 5th straight vs QBs who were camp backups: Fitzpatrick, Pryor, Keenum, JCampbell and now Buff's Jeff Tuel.

•  

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Jeff Tuel will start at quarterback for Sunday's game against the Chiefs.

Tuel struggled mightily filling in for E.J. Manuel in Week 5, so expect the Bills to go run-heavy behind C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson. Thad Lewis (ribs) returned to practice Friday, but is listed as doubtful and not expected to start. Matt Flynn will serve as the No. 2 quarterback this week

I just hope that he proves me wrong...if he exceeds my expectations the Bills are not in the game. I need to be dead wrong. The good news is outside of the close loss to the Pats and getting handled by New Orleans I have been wrong every week. We lose when I think we will win and win when I thought that we would lose. I hope that Tuel gets it done!!

Take it with a grain of salt. LaCanfora is the worst of all the insiders, for one. Secondly this is nothing more than logic.

You mean Tuel and Flynn will be the active QBs if Lewis doesn't start?!?! No way! Tell me more Mr. LaCanfora

Take it with a grain of salt. LaCanfora is the worst of all the insiders, for one. Secondly this is nothing more than logic.

You mean Tuel and Flynn will be the active QBs if Lewis doesn't start?!?! No way! Tell me more Mr. LaCanfora

My thoughts exactly. Don't book it until jay glazer or schefter chime in

For for this bills coaching staff to show us all what theyre made of. If we can pull off a W with Tuel running our offense that'll sure go a long way towards making believe we could make a playoff push this year.

A win tomorrow is the only way we'll make a playoff push this year. We're not going 7-0 or 6-1 down the stretch, so we have to win tomorrow in order for the playoffs to even be a possibility, and even then it will still be an unrealistic possibility.

Now that it is being reported that Tuel will start against KC, I figured there was no time like the present to stop my bashing of him and start the positive thoughts before game time.

You can do this Jeff! The team and the city believes in you! If you prove us all wrong, you will be on sports radio shows all over the country Monday morning. Go Bills!

As it should be get behind the kid and lift him up instead of constantly being as Bills fans always are one bad outing & tar and feather the guy !!

As it should be get behind the kid and lift him up instead of constantly being as Bills fans always are one bad outing & tar and feather the guy !!

And of corse if he does win the game it will be the second coming :worthy: !!! Go Figure :doh: