Realistic expectations for Tuel on Sunday?

KikO M G

the bills are still a joke, when will everybody wake up and see this and stop falling in love with the first year head coach. You all loved Greg the Disciplinarian, and Mike the Player's Coach, then Softie Dick, then Chan the Genius, its insane. In two years you'll be riding Doug the Straight Shooter out of town and drooling over someone new.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13-24 for 162 with 1 TD 2 INT 5 sacks and a fumble

I'll say 12 for 26, 118 yds, 0 td's, 1 int, 4 sacks, 1 fumble Bills run well and hang tough but lose something like 24-13. Hopefully he goes to Chandler early and often. If Lewis plays my prediction would be completely different.

Second line probably more accurate. But probably more than 1 INT.

I think it's more probable that he has one of the worst 1st halfs of all time, for any QB EVER! versus 150 yards and a TD with 1 INT in the first half against a D like this!

2-12, 9 yards, 3 INT. 2 Pick 6's...all before halftime!

This sucks because we had a ligit shot at beating them too!

EJ needs to toughen' up and get back out there!

I see Tuel going down on the first play with a head injury. In comes Kolb, er Flynn who promptly exits after a vicious 2nd play of the game clothesline sack. In comes an injured Lewis emergency backup who hands it off the our backs the next 55/60 plays and we run away with the game going over 250 on the ground.

Tuel goes 24-28 for 362 yards, 3 TD's and 0 INT's. And da Bills beat the Chiefs 44 to -7. Marrone will find a way to make the Chiefs go into the negative.

Seriously, he's a rookie UDFA with a marginal arm playing against a top defense on pace to challenge the single season sack record. He'll be lucky to throw for 125 yards behind that sieve of an offensive line. But apparently some superfans think otherwise. :lol:

My prediction is largely based on the fact that Tuel's big strength is the deep ball and the staff seems to want to give him chances to throw that deep ball. Even in his limited action against Cleveland, I think he made 2, maybe 3, deep throws. I think he will try some throws down the field, potentially leading to some big plays. At the same time, I can see deeper throws leading to some more risks being taken (eg, sacks, picks).

Does he really have a strong arm? Didn't look like it at all to me against CLE. All you have to do is air it out once or twice to give yourself and your running backs some space. Thad showed that against the Bengals. His first and best game.

Anyone have a link to a video of Tuel throws from pre season?

No. Uh uh. Not with this defense we arent. Not at home we arent. Thad/Tuel/Flynn only needs to manage this game for an easy 6 point victory. No way in hell are the Chiefs gonna beat this team.

Remember....a QB does not a team make.

Its gonna be a long trip home for the 6-1 Chiefs. Its a fore-gone conclusion.

So your prediction is not only will we beat the Chiefs, but we'll steal two of their victories, as well? Or were players in violation of NCAA eligibility rules for two of those wins for accepting handouts from an alum? :w00t:

My Tuel prediction is it will be midway through the second quarter at the earliest before that "I'm SO f$%d" deer in the headlights look leaves his face.

I was expecting that we'd win this game because with Manuel or Lewis we were better than the competition that KC faced so far... with Tuel, we ARE that competition.

the bills are still a joke, when will everybody wake up and see this and stop falling in love with the first year head coach. You all loved Greg the Disciplinarian, and Mike the Player's Coach, then Softie Dick, then Chan the Genius, its insane. In two years you'll be riding Doug the Straight Shooter out of town and drooling over someone new.

Just curious why you are on a Bills fan page...

Plus CIN torched us with screens. You'd think the coaches would have been paying attention.

a)They torched us with screens right at Gilmore because he had a club on one hand and couldn't tackle. Brilliant strategy that worked, but Bills adjusted in second half. It works both ways on coaches paying attention.

I have seen worse. But yea, that was really bad.

40% completion percentage, one INT, 2 sacks in a QTR and a half.

Spiller is healthy and back in the line up. Like someone else mentioned it would be great if Tuel doesn't throw more then a few passes.

It was clearly not a good performance from Tuel. However, he was throwing to Hogan and Graham who couldn't catch a cold that night. I do not think Tuel is a good NFL QB right now, but lets face it, I thought of a few worse performances just off the top of my head from SB winning QBs. It happens.

Realistically hope he only throws 2 pick sixes.

If so, he could be right on par with Geno Smith.

With Goodwin finally back and looking good, it could be a major factor on making the Chiefs respect the passing game enough to not stack the box on every play. If Tuel can hit him over the top once or twice in the 1st qtr, they will have to game plan for Goodwin's speed as a deep threat opening things up for Freddy and CJ and the short passing game.

GO Bills!!!

Obviously, you're a troll with your constant use of 'you'.

Go away.

Tuel's throws were impressive in pre-season. That's what I'm expecting to see tomorrow.

At the very least, we will see what we have in him and either beat KC and have our back-up or move on from the tool-time experiment.

This is Tuel's last chance to show that he belongs. I have my doubts about his ability to do well enough to save his NFL job/career. I'm predicting a few sacks, a few fumbles, a few picks, and several off target throws to open receivers. Other than that, I think he'll do fine. :bag: