"can't stand to look at you"

from the article in the OP: 'What are the chances of an honest conversation with someone who has just said something so disrespectful?'

honest conversation? "I cannot even stand to look at you" sounds like the start of a truly honest conversation to me.

Edited by Azalin

http://www.stltoday....aa40346ba3.html being debated as to the quotes veracity but if it did happen, what are your thoughts? oh, and by the way, pete sessions is the congressman named although curiously, not in this piece.

So Durbin heard something from someone who said they were there, the WH flatly denies it, Durbin continues to say the WH is lying so he can raise money...my thoughts are Durbin is in desperate trouble and needs to create a boogyman where none exists.

Let's face it...if it really happened, no one would be out faster with confirmation than the WH. No one.

Sounds to me like Durbin is in trouble.

from the article in the OP: 'What are the chances of an honest conversation with someone who has just said something so disrespectful?'

honest conversation? "I cannot even stand to look at you" sounds like the start of a truly honest conversation to me.

As opposed to "let me be clear..."

“I cannot even stand to look at you" I say the same thing whenever he dares to soil my beautiful Samsung LED. I promptly switch to something more palatable like "Housewives of Beverly Hills" or something like it.

So the WH lied to their own party? Huh that's a new one!!!

No............................no its not.

Of course, most people knew it was false right away, but that didn't stop the apologists from repeating it anyway.